Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 49
Default Best metal band

what is the best metal band in the world?
PowerPunisher is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 10:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
defiler of restrooms
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 41,471
Default

Let me guess. Slipknot? Get a better bit, cause this one is stale. I imagine Urban'll be closing this thread soon.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

The Beach Boys.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 49
Default

i am asking what you think,
speak your mind please
PowerPunisher is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
defiler of restrooms
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 41,471
Default

**** that. The Who. "Boris the Spider" was the first death metal song ever.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Horribly Creative
 
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, The Big Smoke
Posts: 8,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPunisher View Post
i am asking what you think,
speak your mind please
You're unreal, I wonder how long this lame attempt at a thread will last, before the big bad wolf comes and closes it down
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser.time206 View Post
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Israel
Posts: 180
Default

It sure is difficult deciding which metal band's the best, but to me, in terms of originality and creativity, I'd say Dream Theater.

And in terms of what the average metal fan thinks, Iron Maiden.
Whiskey is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Blood Pollution or Steel Dragon for sure.
FRED HALE SR. is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
You're unreal, I wonder how long this lame attempt at a thread will last, before the big bad wolf comes and closes it down
who do you seriously think you are?, some kind of GOD on this forum?
PowerPunisher is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Horribly Creative
 
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, The Big Smoke
Posts: 8,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPunisher View Post
who do you seriously think you are?, some kind of GOD on this forum?
Of course and you can start calling me sir from now on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser.time206 View Post
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.