Forum Member Showcase - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2022, 11:39 PM   #4871 (permalink)
Moosic Addict
 
SnakeSpiritDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 65
Default

Howdy!
Any feedback (even negative, believe it or not) is appreciated. This is the first song I've released on the internet, so I'm sure there's stuff I'm doing wrong, but hopefully there's also stuff I'm doing right as well.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZnBa_uh1-g
__________________


Cool
SnakeSpiritDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 09:46 AM   #4872 (permalink)
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal
 
Mucha na Dziko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Mostly Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeSpiritDude View Post
Howdy!
Any feedback (even negative, believe it or not) is appreciated. This is the first song I've released on the internet, so I'm sure there's stuff I'm doing wrong, but hopefully there's also stuff I'm doing right as well.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZnBa_uh1-g
I think the song is really great.

I'm not sure whether that counts as negative feedback, but the drums are way too loud for my taste, and I think you can mix/record the vocal in higher quality.

The additional voices in the choruses are sweet though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
This thread reads like the synopsis of a tv series, in a good way
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 04:14 PM   #4873 (permalink)
Moosic Addict
 
SnakeSpiritDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucha na Dziko View Post
I think the song is really great.

I'm not sure whether that counts as negative feedback, but the drums are way too loud for my taste, and I think you can mix/record the vocal in higher quality.

The additional voices in the choruses are sweet though.
Thank you for the kind words!
I agree, the vocals were the hardest for me to record and mix so I hope I can re-do them in the future.
__________________


Cool
SnakeSpiritDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 02:05 PM   #4874 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 7,468
Default

Some tapping fun:

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9012455
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 08:36 PM   #4875 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Canada
Posts: 733
Default

Plankton, your cover looks like something Flaming Lips would do. I like Flaming Lips. I like this too.(y)
music_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 05:43 AM   #4876 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 7,468
Default

Danke

Beer/weed fueled album meme art set in an ironic context.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 09:12 PM   #4877 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,190
Default

MC Trustan
Tristianity
Genre: Christian Hip Hop/Harsh Noise

https://nocurfewkids.bandcamp.com/album/tristianity
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 03:52 AM   #4878 (permalink)
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal
 
Mucha na Dziko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Mostly Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 661
Default

isn't the genre Tristian Hip Hop?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
This thread reads like the synopsis of a tv series, in a good way
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 11:35 PM   #4879 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucha na Dziko View Post
isn't the genre Tristian Hip Hop?
Laughing Out Loud might as well be! It's very explicit rap about being Jesus companion that you can barely make out the lyrics for under the surface of noise. Really funny project check it out if you dare!
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 04:06 AM   #4880 (permalink)
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal
 
Mucha na Dziko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Mostly Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 661
Default

https://soundcloud.com/user-748637654/jazz-a-sete

A track I did yesterday.

I moved to France as of now, and while waiting for the school year to start, I'm spending a couple of weeks in the lovely southern town of Sète.

It inspires a great deal of peace of mind in me, thus this track was born.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
This thread reads like the synopsis of a tv series, in a good way

Last edited by Mucha na Dziko; 09-20-2022 at 04:32 PM.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.