Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2017, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
Default Is there any artist out there who is willing???

Is there any artist out there who is willing to write lyrics for one of my songs???
SwenniKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,790
Default

Is it about winterdemons
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 35,964
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oh You Guyghurs
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,150
Default

That's why most of them become artists, actually.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwenniKing View Post
Is there any artist out there who is willing to write lyrics for one of my songs???
Yep.

Ice castles floating on by...
Get high
Listen to Sly
Bye bye
Rabbi
Masses
Masses
Masses

Satan laughing exposes his thing
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 35,964
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Yep.

Ice castles floating on by...
Get high
Listen to Sly
Bye bye
Rabbi
Masses
Masses
Masses

Satan laughing exposes his thing
The kitty is king
Come hither with the string
To dog is sinning
There can be no winning
You strike out this inning
When the fat cat starts singing
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
2 MA1NSTR3AM 4 U
 
MicShazam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
The kitty is king
Come hither with the string
To dog is sinning
There can be no winning
You strike out this inning
When the fat cat starts singing
MicShazam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,790
Default

Lemme pitch a line too:

Fuck a bitch hoe
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 35,964
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
Lemme pitch a line too:

Fuck a bitch hoe
And then lick her toe
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oh You Guyghurs
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,150
Default

Shicky shaky shaky shaky do the dance song
Shaky shooky baky waky drain the lap bong
Ooh ouchie akie akie juice hurts the bone
Chew steaky steaky steaky sponsored by Trump
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.