Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2018, 03:22 AM   #221 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Alcoholism is said to improve creativity. Strike while the iron is hot!
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:36 AM   #222 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,495
Default

So are we just not gonna discuss round 1 I wanted to hear all the other tracks.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:44 AM   #223 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Maybe later?

I'm hopeful.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:48 AM   #224 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
So are we just not gonna discuss round 1 I wanted to hear all the other tracks.
I still hope that Frown will bring out his pop banger.
Looks like I'll have some free time this weekend, so there's hope I'll be able to record mine. I'm pretty determined to do it.. at some point.


BTW totally missed your track.
It's not really disco, but whatevs. Not like I'll be making bone fide jazz.
I like that it sounds pretty dirty and raw. Apart from that kinda meh tbh.
What program did you use?
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:53 AM   #225 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,647
Default

We all knew Chris was gonna flake on his track.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:54 AM   #226 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
I still hope that Frown will bring out his pop banger.
Looks like I'll have some free time this weekend, so there's hope I'll be able to record mine. I'm pretty determined to do it.. at some point.


BTW totally missed your track.
It's not relly disco, but whatevs. Not like I'll be making bone fide jazz.
I like that it sounds pretty dirty and raw. Apart from that kinda meh tbh.
What program did you use?
Garageband
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 12:20 PM   #227 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We all knew Chris was gonna flake on his track.
I would have bet money
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #228 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default



WTF?

Am I mincemeat?
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #229 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,431
Default

Chris needs to quit leading us on.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 12:28 PM   #230 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

I also haven't listened to all tracks yet. I was hoping to do that when everyone is done.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.