The English Football Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Sport & Recreation
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2018, 01:25 PM   #7091 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,832
Default

batlord gets saudi arabia imo
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:27 PM   #7092 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,566
Default

I'll take Madagascar.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:29 PM   #7093 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,094
Default

God, I hope Germany will be beaten and sent home asap.
Nothing more annoying than loud football fans.
Good thing Turkey isn't even participating this time. Noisy ****s.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:32 PM   #7094 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
God, I hope Germany will be beaten and sent home asap.
Nothing more annoying than loud football fans.
Good thing Turkey isn't even participating this time. Noisy ****s.
Can imagine

No chance of Germany being sent home quickly though sorry mate.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:37 PM   #7095 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,094
Default

Yeah, I've heard. Damn Krauts tend to be good at this.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #7096 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,566
Default

No one can outkick the Germans.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:47 PM   #7097 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,762
Default

I wonder how Germans feel that many guys outside of Germany just think of Nazis, Hitler and the like as the first thing that comes to mind when they think of Germany.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:48 PM   #7098 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,094
Default

Some laugh, some get angry, some revel in the German guilt complex anyway, most probably don't really give a ****.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #7099 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Some laugh, some get angry, some revel in the German guilt complex anyway, most probably don't really give a ****.
Fair enough, still I wouldn't bring it up around any of them, just to be on the safe side.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:49 PM   #7100 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 25,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
I wonder how Germans feel that many guys outside of Germany just think of Nazis, Hitler and the like as the first thing that comes to mind when they think of Germany.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.