The English Football Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Sport & Recreation
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2018, 06:05 PM   #7101 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,490
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:22 PM   #7102 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Except there may not be.
#Schadenfreude

Edit: ****. Misread it. **** you Batty.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:38 AM   #7103 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If you don't stop I'm not going to go for cheeseburgers and Steel Reserve with you mate.

Consider this a warning!
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:40 AM   #7104 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,832
Default

you can come for molson canadian and poutine in canada
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:44 AM   #7105 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,762
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard View Post
you can come for molson canadian and poutine in canada
Bovril and a balti pie at the football.

We can chant abusive chants at opposition fans behind the segregation line.

Then you can come to the boozer after for some ale.

We will treat you like one of our own lads.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 08:19 AM   #7106 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,832
Default

want to get plastered and pick a fight with the biggest, baldest, liverpool fan i can find.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 09:55 AM   #7107 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,762
Default

Harry Kane signs new six-year contract with Tottenham | Football News | Sky Sports

Congratulations to Harry (and Spurs). Knew he was a good lad. You don't see him dabbing on the Snapchat with a dyed mohican and tattoos, or hanging outside of London's clubs with his hippy crack and plastic chested girlfriends. He just keeps himself to himself and scores the goals. Showing Spurs that loyalty. Great to see.

Sir Harry Edward Kane, of England
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 10:28 AM   #7108 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
If you don't stop I'm not going to go for cheeseburgers and Steel Reserve with you mate.

Consider this a warning!
Last night I signed up for Aston Villa's forum just to post that but there are a bunch of hoops just to be able to post even after I was registered and I gave up. All I wanted was to troll and get banned.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 10:34 AM   #7109 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Last night I signed up for Aston Villa's forum just to post that but there are a bunch of hoops just to be able to post even after I was registered and I gave up. All I wanted was to troll and get banned.
Sounds like Villa Talk.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #7110 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Sounds like Villa Talk.
Yup. What's the next best soccer forum to troll Aston Villa fans?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.