Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Sport & Recreation
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2018, 12:02 PM   #1021 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,419
Default

__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 01:21 PM   #1022 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,386
Default

Brazil holding on here.

Q-Man has been quiet since the tournament started who you supporting tomorrow Q?
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 02:33 PM   #1023 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,743
Default

havenít been able to catch many games due to work. late game starts at 3pm here and i work until at least 5, so itís only weekend games for me.

hoping for the big Belgian boys to put on a show tomorrow but with Lukaku out weíll see how Michy can do.

Senegal winning would be nice too, think they have a very underrated side. Mane, Gueye, Koulibaily and more that im forgetting of atm.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #1024 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,386
Default

Hope it's a draw with England getting two more bookings than Belgium

Just watched South Korea vs Germany on the highlights.

When Son sprinted from his half to roll the ball in the empty net and make it 2-0, it was one of the great footballing moments of our time
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 04:54 PM   #1025 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 13,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Hope it's a draw with England getting two more bookings than Belgium

Just watched South Korea vs Germany on the highlights.

When Son sprinted from his half to roll the ball in the empty net and make it 2-0, it was one of the great footballing moments of our time
The cool thing was the Mexicans were going mad.
__________________
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
after tha club whats ta hap?
Stop ta go and rob tha japs
Bitches jammed in tha car I even had two ho's on my lap
Blowin big, takin swigs, drinkin surb, smokin sticks
I jus hope we don't go to jail for rapin one of these bitches
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:08 PM   #1026 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Hope it's a draw with England getting two more bookings than Belgium

Just watched South Korea vs Germany on the highlights.

When Son sprinted from his half to roll the ball in the empty net and make it 2-0, it was one of the great footballing moments of our time
Agreed. Something to tell the grandchildren. Well, yours anyway. Nephews for me. Wonder what Kim thought of it all? Was he sneakily supporting the SK even though they're his natural enemy?
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:14 PM   #1027 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,386
Default



If England finish as runners up in their group tomorrow, they go in the right hand side of this draw. If they win the group, they go into the left side of the draw.

I really hope they aren't playing to win tomorrow. I get arguments for momentum, but look at that draw ffs. Possibly Japan and then Swiss/Sweden to reach the semis.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:28 PM   #1028 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
If England finish as runners up in their group tomorrow, they go in the right hand side of this draw. If they win the group, they go into the left side of the draw.

I really hope they aren't playing to win tomorrow. I get arguments for momentum, but look at that draw ffs. Possibly Japan and then Swiss/Sweden to reach the semis.
Bitch ****.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:37 PM   #1029 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Bitch ****.
No it's not.

Would Andy Murray have won Wimbledon in 2013 if he had to play Federer, Nadal and then Djokovic one after the other? No he wouldn't. OK he didn't go out to avoid those players but it was only when Federer and Nadal were out that we thought this would be his chance.

The same applies here. We haven't beaten an elite nation in knockout World Cup football in 52 years yet guys think we can do it three times in a row?

We possibly could win a one off game though. This draw, avoiding the big hitters of the football world until the semis at the earliest, is the chance of a lifetime.

I want England to win and i dont care how they do it. England must do what it takes to be on the right side of that draw ffs.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:34 PM   #1030 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
No it's not.

Would Andy Murray have won Wimbledon in 2013 if he had to play Federer, Nadal and then Djokovic one after the other? No he wouldn't. OK he didn't go out to avoid those players but it was only when Federer and Nadal were out that we thought this would be his chance.

The same applies here. We haven't beaten an elite nation in knockout World Cup football in 52 years yet guys think we can do it three times in a row?

We possibly could win a one off game though. This draw, avoiding the big hitters of the football world until the semis at the earliest, is the chance of a lifetime.

I want England to win and i dont care how they do it. England must do what it takes to be on the right side of that draw ffs.
Bitch. ****.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.