Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #151 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 1,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
At his request, yes.
The duration is 3 months.
I just noticed today, "Hey! The CunningStunt is gone!! Where/why did he go??"

So I'm glad you mentioned this in answer to someone's question. I hope he hasn't defected to another site permanently. Traitor.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #152 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

I doubt it.
He probably suffered from overexposure of his own banality, or that of others.
Most likely a mixture of both.
right-track is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 06:30 AM   #153 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

When someone is banned....

What happens to their internet soul?

Does it go to god?

Is god real?

What's god like?

How are babies made?
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 06:53 AM   #154 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 1,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
When someone is banned....

What happens to their internet soul?

Does it go to god?

Is god real?

What's god like?

How are babies made?
I think you can only be certain of the answers to most of these questions once you yourself are banned, crash, and maybe not even then...although for the sake of you and your many paramours, I hope you know the answer to the last one!

I *do* know, though, that at least one banned internet soul went to MuzicForums! Perhaps that's hell.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #155 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
I think you can only be certain of the answers to most of these questions once you yourself are banned, crash, and maybe not even then...although for the sake of you and your many paramours, I hope you know the answer to the last one!

I *do* know, though, that at least one banned internet soul went to MuzicForums! Perhaps that's hell.
Hey I was banned once. Granted, it was part of boo boo's mad banning spree, but it felt pretty terrible.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #156 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 1,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Hey I was banned once. Granted, it was part of boo boo's mad banning spree, but it felt pretty terrible.
I forgot about that...not boo boo's banning spree, but the fact that your head was one to roll. I emerged unscathed.

I imagine that being shunned from the Garden of MusicBanter would feel ****ty. That's why I care when people get banned. I don't want them to suffer the sadness of banishment, especially not banishment f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

Forever is such a long time. Luckily for you, you got resurrected fast!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #157 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
I forgot about that...not boo boo's banning spree, but the fact that your head was one to roll. I emerged unscathed.

I imagine that being shunned from the Garden of MusicBanter would feel ****ty. That's why I care when people get banned. I don't want them to suffer the sadness of banishment, especially not banishment f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

Forever is such a long time. Luckily for you, you got resurrected fast!
Unless they're a spambot of course
Burning Down is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #158 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Hey I was banned once. Granted, it was part of boo boo's mad banning spree, but it felt pretty terrible.
Did you find yourself in a tunnel with a light at the end?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #159 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Did you find yourself in a tunnel with a light at the end?
That would certainly be consistent with this:

Freebase Dali is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 12:12 AM   #160 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post

How are babies made?
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.