Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #501 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Waah wahh wahh. You are the one acting butthurt, really. I've taken it away from several threads that you're jealous nobody ever made you a mod.
Just because you wrongly infer something does not make it a fact with which you should use to build an argument upon.
[MERIT] is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #502 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post

And neither can you, obviously. I'm entitled to post and express my opinions just as much as you are Richard.
Look how I did it and then look how you did it.

Then hopefully a little lightbulb will go on above your head & you'll understand why your 'opinions' are infraction worthy.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #503 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
Just because you wrongly infer something does not make it a fact with which you should use to build an argument upon.
Probably good to follow your own advice
Sansa Stark is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #504 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Look how I did it and then look how you did it.

Then hopefully a little lightbulb will go on above your head & you'll understand why your 'opinions' are infraction worthy.
What is the difference? What you just said about Vanilla is more insulting than what I said to get an infraction. Will you get one? No. Did I? Yes. That's the difference.
[MERIT] is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #505 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Honestly, it's like teaching a man with no legs to do the Can-Can.

I give up.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #506 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Honestly, it's like teaching a man with no legs to do the Can-Can.

I give up.
Get off the cross Urban. You're sticking your nose in other peoples' conversations and then throwing up your hands in digust when no one cares about your point of view that they didn't ask for in the first place. Being an ex-mod doesn't make your opinion any more valid or needed than anyone else's.

Too many people on here use the pseudo-third person perspective of other like-mided individuals to try to justify their skewed frames of mind.
[MERIT] is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #507 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
tore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 5,935
Default

Oojay, I too do find you to generally be pretty aggressive. Even though I didn't see your offending post, I'm not surprised you got an infraction.
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
tore is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #508 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Please don't use religious metaphors I find them offensive.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #509 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Please don't use religious metaphors I find them offensive.
I was referring to a completely different cross, one more closely resembling the one Paloma posted a picture of in a different thread.
[MERIT] is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #510 (permalink)
\/ GOD
 
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Nowhere...
Posts: 2,161
Default

This thread is dry... Needs music:



Please, can these arguments that are about literally nothing of any substance stop... please...
__________________
Quote:
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.