#downwithfrown - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Should Frownland be stripped of mod status?
Yea! 3,576,814 100.00%
Nay! 13 0.00%
Voters: 3576827. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2016, 02:44 PM   #241 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

*lingers out of spite and so does my raging gas*
ChelseaDagger is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #242 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Why did I read this whole thread?
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #243 (permalink)
carpe musicam
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,710
Default

* not gas, but the smell of Batlord stalking you in close quarters.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:47 PM   #244 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
* not gas, but the smell of Batlord stalking you in close quarters.
Not so. We've already established that I'm both too old and too homosapien for his taste.
ChelseaDagger is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:50 PM   #245 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
* not gas, but the smell of Batlord stalking you in close quarters.
Ten bucks says you only bathe when you notice your own smell.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:51 PM   #246 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Why did I read this whole thread?
Because you're alone and have nothing to show for any (if at all) of the successes you've had in life, so the way you defend yourself in times of need is by looking at threads in online forums full of people that don't know anything about each other outside of the forum only to make yourself feel a little bit of self worth in order to keep the knife on the side of your bed from the temptation that you have on the daily basis to stick it right in your chest to end your pathetic life that you try to get away from on a daily basis.
Key is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:52 PM   #247 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Ten bucks says you only bathe when you notice your own smell.
Whereas if you did the same, you'd never leave your shower.
ChelseaDagger is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:52 PM   #248 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Because you're alone and have nothing to show for any (if at all) of the successes you've had in life, so the way you defend yourself in times of need is by looking at threads in online forums full of people that don't know anything about each other outside of the forum only to make yourself feel a little bit of self worth in order to keep the knife on the side of your bed from the temptation that you have on the daily basis to stick it right in your chest to end your pathetic life that you try to get away from on a daily basis.
He's also fat.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:53 PM   #249 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Because you're alone and have nothing to show for any (if at all) of the successes you've had in life, so the way you defend yourself in times of need is by looking at threads in online forums full of people that don't know anything about each other outside of the forum only to make yourself feel a little bit of self worth in order to keep the knife on the side of your bed from the temptation that you have on the daily basis to stick it right in your chest to end your pathetic life that you try to get away from on a daily basis.
Not true. Me and Goof had beers. Your move loser.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 02:53 PM   #250 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
Whereas if you did the same, you'd never leave your shower.
Whatever, Little Kedvesem.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.