Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Avant Garde/Experimental
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2015, 09:13 AM   #201 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,053
Default

I'd dig him up to stick him in a stockade. Then arrest all the necros that come to sex him.

2 birds.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:14 AM   #202 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 33,157
Default

3 birds if you count the entrapping fools who set the whole thing up.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:49 AM   #203 (permalink)
Former Vulpix
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I'm not infringing it's mobile field recording. Are you saying that if someone in Cage's incredibly bored audience decided to listen to their own real music that Cage would get charged with copywrite infringement?

I'm calling bs.
I'm not sure if you're making a real argument here but he never recorded it
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:28 PM   #204 (permalink)
jiojoijoi
 
grtwhtgrvty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
I'm not sure if you're making a real argument here but he never recorded it
There is no real argument in this entire thread.
grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:29 PM   #205 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 33,157
Default

Did you guys know about part two?



"In a situation provided with maximum amplification (no feedback), perform a disciplined action."
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:33 PM   #206 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtwhtgrvty View Post
There is no real argument in this entire thread.
You've never made a coherent argument in any thread that I can remember. You just kind of throw in some half-explained idea mixed in with condescension and profanity. I know you think you're a brilliant debater, but you're awful. Even if I agreed with your point, I'd still say that.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 02:36 PM   #207 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
I'm not sure if you're making a real argument here but he never recorded it
Well someone did.. That's how we can listen to it.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 02:54 PM   #208 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Well someone did.. That's how we can listen to it.
You mean not listen to it.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:01 PM   #209 (permalink)
Former Vulpix
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Well someone did.. That's how we can listen to it.
Ok but not John cage so where did the copyright argument come from
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:38 PM   #210 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,053
Default

Who cares? Have you seen this thread? I'm not serious.

Go to the doctor.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.