Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Country, Folk & World Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #371 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
katsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 286
Default

God, I hate David Allan Coe. Racist, drunk *******.

I like Americana, the closest to country I can get: Neko Case is a country singer/songwriter.
__________________
Split the Lark-- and you'll find the Music - Emily Dickinson
katsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #372 (permalink)
Left due to ban epidemic
 
CrazyVegn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 494
Default

This one's in my head today:

9 to 5 - Dolly Parton - YouTube
might as well listen to it sometime for real
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #373 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsy View Post
God, I hate David Allan Coe. Racist, drunk *******.

I like Americana, the closest to country I can get: Neko Case is a country singer/songwriter.
not at Neko Case love...just the David Allen Coe comment...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #374 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
katsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
not at Neko Case love...just the David Allen Coe comment...
So you've heard his work? It is laughable
__________________
Split the Lark-- and you'll find the Music - Emily Dickinson
katsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #375 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

I have heard it is laughable...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #376 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
katsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 286
Default

Gaaaaawd Roxy, you have no idea. I can't believe people would actually listen to anything by him after some of the **** he has put out there.
__________________
Split the Lark-- and you'll find the Music - Emily Dickinson
katsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:43 AM   #377 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The South
Posts: 72
Default

Ok, I'll post one of those songs.
Scotty The Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #378 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
katsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 286
Default

I couldn't find links to the true gems of David Alan Coe-- they were removed from youtube for the content. How about some fun song titles though?

"Nig*** F*****"

But then he does another album: "Requiem for a Harlequin, contains many strong anti-racist and pro-civil rights statements."

Dude is off.
__________________
Split the Lark-- and you'll find the Music - Emily Dickinson
katsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #379 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsy View Post
I couldn't find links to the true gems of David Alan Coe-- they were removed from youtube for the content. How about some fun song titles though?

"Nig*** F*****"

But then he does another album: "Requiem for a Harlequin, contains many strong anti-racist and pro-civil rights statements."

Dude is off.
WOA that has to be the most well thought out album title... EVER! I just realized the lynch mob I have been scared of all these years is real...gonna have nightmares tonight thanks Kat...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #380 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: KY
Posts: 21
Default

I like the old stuff much better. Hank Jr and old charlie daniels. My favorite current artist is Luke Bryan
cmaggard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.