The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2018, 04:12 AM   #11561 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
WRONG. We have MORE than enough resources to sustain everyone on this planet.
How many more billion people do you think the earth can support?
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:15 AM   #11562 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

So your reaction when called out on your bull**** is that everything you said was a joke.

Great to see you've finally realized it.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:25 AM   #11563 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Disney sucks since the Jews took it over.

Even the small-time shitty TV shows on The Disney Channel are showing youngsters engaging in homosexuality and are rife with families consisting of broken homes. Anything to denigrate the nuclear family unit and break up society. Divide and conquer.
I like how he forget to use "Zionists" as a dog whistle and just went straight up Stormfront. Bet he's just mad that his daughter started wearing flannel.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 06-01-2018 at 04:31 AM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:38 AM   #11564 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
How many more billion people do you think the earth can support?
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
So your reaction when called out on your bull**** is that everything you said was a joke.
No. My reaction to you saying that being gay never hurt anyone was to make a joke out of it. I posted a chart of homosexual AIDS statistics, as a picture of a prolapsed asshole might have been a biiiiit on the nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I like how he forget to use "Zionists" as a dog whistle and just went straight up Stormfront. Bet he's just mad that his daughter started wearing flannel.
No, I PURPOSELY left out the "zionist" moniker because I was studying the Jewish Talmud and remembered that zionist or not, ALL practicing religious Jews get the same smoke blown up their asses since birth, with their holy books.

Also, I have neither a daughter, nor any flannel.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:41 AM   #11565 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Every religion gets smoke blown up their ass. Why cherry pick the jews? Cause they own **** and it's easier to target them to build up this epic conspiracy theory to help feed your hero complex and make yourself feel important or interesting?
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:44 AM   #11566 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Every religion gets smoke blown up their ass. Why cherry pick the jews? Cause they own **** and it's easier to target them to build up this epic conspiracy theory to help feed your hero complex and make yourself feel important or interesting?


Did you not read my quotes from the Talmud? Unless you are a Jew, they are taught to hate you and view you as an animal that needs to be killed. Are you saying you're okay with that?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:47 AM   #11567 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post


Did you not read my quotes from the Talmud? Unless you are a Jew, they are taught to hate you and view you as an animal that needs to be killed. Are you saying you're okay with that?
I'm saying that it's easy to pick these things from any religion and you know it. You're particularly targeting the Jews because it fits your narrative easier.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM   #11568 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I'm saying that it's easy to pick these things from any religion and you know it. You're particularly targeting the Jews because it fits your narrative easier.
Okay white knight. I am singling out the Jews because of their practices. Their shitty, shitty practices. Sue me for not wanting the Jews to take advantage of the non-Jews [which I'm assuming includes you, because there's no way in Hell that you're on the list of God's chosen people] *insult receipt for calling me a moron.

Have a good night.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:59 AM   #11569 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Okay white knight. I am singling out the Jews because of their practices. Their shitty, shitty practices. Sue me for not wanting the Jews to take advantage of the non-Jews [which I'm assuming includes you, because there's no way in Hell that you're on the list of God's chosen people] *insult receipt for calling me a moron.

Have a good night.
Ironic being called a white knight by you.

The practices you claim they practice you lack any solid proof of. All you do is spout conspiracy theories. And if you want to hate people for ****ed up practices, again, that's most religions. You single out the Jews, like I said, to fit your narrative to feed your hero fetish. Spouting ignorant nonsense about the Jews trying to persuade children into homosexuality over Disney shows bending to the cultural curb and trying to create a progressive image. Yet I don't remember you making a big deal about the Vatican's continued protection over pedophiles in their Catholic churches. Or Islam's radical extremists actually practicing the hatred towards outsiders in their religious texts.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 05:22 AM   #11570 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
The practices you claim they practice you lack any solid proof of.
Right, it's not like Judiasm goes back 3,000+ years or that the Jews have been kicked out of every country except Narnia because of their practices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
like I said, to fit your narrative to feed your hero fetish.
Dude, stop with the hero fetish shit. It's getting creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I don't remember you making a big deal about the Vatican's continued protection over pedophiles in their Catholic churches. Or Islam's radical extremists actually practicing the hatred towards outsiders in their religious texts.
I literally post about those issues all the time on my truther network, which you don't follow.


And I told you to have a good night. It's totes rude not to say it back.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.