Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2018, 08:56 AM   #13441 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

No idea how it pertains to this story but early reporting is consistently unreliable.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:58 AM   #13442 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Google.com
When you post news stories you post your source. Doing otherwise is essentially irresponsible rumor mongering. Don't be ****ing lazy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:02 AM   #13443 (permalink)
Call me Mustard
 
rubber soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Pepperland
Posts: 1,313
Default

Well, her picture is on KABC in LA. Guess they're Trump supporters

Suspects caught on video beating 92-year-old man with brick in Willowbrook | abc7.com


And what Batlord said.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
But looking for quality interaction on MB is like trying to stay hydrated by drinking salt water.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:06 AM   #13444 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
When you post news stories you post your source. Doing otherwise is essentially irresponsible rumor mongering. Don't be ****ing lazy.
In this case my point was the sources themselves

In order to see it how I saw it you needed to google it and check how itís being reported by various news sources

Quote:
No idea how it pertains to this story but early reporting is consistently unreliable
You have no idea how the race of the attacker in a racially motivated attack pertains to the story? The heat out there must be messing with you.

If the race of the attackers is uncertain or inconclusive that should be included
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:07 AM   #13445 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

It=the nature of early reporting, not whatever you're blubbering about.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:15 AM   #13446 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Well, her picture is on KABC in LA. Guess they're Trump supporters

Suspects caught on video beating 92-year-old man with brick in Willowbrook | abc7.com


And what Batlord said.
I know. But I know you had to dig deep.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...les/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...ea75437ce1/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/q13fox....n-country/amp/

Theyíre afraid if they say sheís black theyíll appear racist. The bitch in the picture you posted was ****ing black.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:18 AM   #13447 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It=the nature of early reporting, not whatever you're blubbering about.
I'm not blubbering dip ****. Itís a story about racism

Race is at the core of whatís being reported and itís ****ing being ignored because she was black. AND if the early reports donít check out about her race that needs to be included because this is about ****ing race.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #13448 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I'm not blubbering dip ****. Itís a story about racism

Race is at the core of whatís being reported and itís ****ing being ignored because she was black. AND if the early reports donít check out about her race that needs to be included because this is about ****ing race.
Eat a snickers.

I'm not following the story very closely, you just misread my initial post and I was clarifying. Go whine at someone else.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #13449 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Eat a snickers.

I'm not following the story very closely, you just misread my initial post and I was clarifying. Go whine at someone else.
Well donít just post willy ****ing nilly
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:24 AM   #13450 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.