Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2018, 02:00 PM   #16031 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
I'm a jew. Do you think I'm scum, Merit?
Don't get into it.
He's beyond help and things will get out of hand and I will ban him and there will be lots of whining and accusations of mods abusing their power to silence the Truth™.
Also: Hi there, fellow jew.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #16032 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,524
Default

I know exactly what I'm jewing. I don't need jew to tell me what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Don't get into it.
He's beyond help and things will get out of hand and I will ban him and there will be lots of whining and accusations of mods abusing their power to silence the Truth™.
Also: Hi there, fellow jew.
Yeah buuuuttt I am still curious as to what he thinks. And I'll be the cat that gets killed by it.

Also: wassup
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #16033 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
I'm a jew. Do you think I'm scum, Merit?
Do you think that you are chosen by "God" to rule the non-Jews?

Do you see non-Jews as cattle?

Do you practice and agree with the parts of the Talmud that say that it is okay to lie to, cheat and kill non-Jews or that it is okay to have sex with children?

If you can say NO to all of the above, then you're solid in my book.

That is whay I always say that I have a problem with zionist and Talmudic Jews, but everyone says that is a dog whistle for being racist. Those people are ignorant.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:07 PM   #16034 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Hi there, fellow jew.
Ah, now it makes sense.

And windsock is my favorite new member, I think I've said that before. I'm friends with Jews in my everyday life, most of whom denounce the bad parts of Judaism just as I do.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #16035 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Nah, it wasn't that much fun to begin with and now it's just boring.
You know when Frown tries to show Chula that he's wrong and Chula doesn't get it and Frown just keeps going and at some point you just ask yourself why he doesn't shut the **** up because it's boring and pointless and painful to watch? You're the Frown. (And no Fluff is not the Chula.)
He's not as ridiculous or inflammatory but he definitely is. He's unwilling to listen to what anyone says, treats logic with contempt once it doesn't go his way, and when actually pressed he falls back on circular logic that feels like talking to a wall.

The biggest difference tbh is that Chula tries to make himself seem educated on a subject so when he flounders it's completely obvious that he's full of **** since he's already put so many cards on the table. Fluff doesn't get to that point so it's not as obviously embarrassing when he runs out of arguments.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #16036 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Do you think that you are chosen by "God" to rule the non-Jews?

Do you see non-Jews as cattle?

Do you practice and agree with the parts of the Talmud that say that it is okay to lie to, cheat and kill non-Jews or that it is okay to have sex with children?

If you can say NO to all of the above, then you're solid in my book.

That is whay I always say that I have a problem with zionist and Talmudic Jews, but everyone says that is a dog whistle for being racist. Those people are ignorant.
No, no and no. I'm not religious really at all so I'm not familiar with Rabbinism or really any Jewish texts. Even if I was, I doubt I would do anything but condemn those sorts of things.

I'm an edgy atheist so I think all religions have their rotten aspects, and I don't think calling out the bad parts of Judaism makes you any more deplorable than citing bad **** in the Bible or Quran. As long as you don't serve blanket hate towards an entire group of people for their faith, I see no problem.

Thanks for filling me in on your position, though. I'm grateful!
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:22 PM   #16037 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
No, no and no. I'm not religious really at all so I'm not familiar with Rabbinism or really any Jewish texts. Even if I was, I doubt I would do anything but condemn those sorts of things.

I'm an edgy atheist so I think all religions have their rotten aspects, and I don't think calling out the bad parts of Judaism makes you any more deplorable than citing bad **** in the Bible or Quran. As long as you don't serve blanket hate towards an entire group of people for their faith, I see no problem.

Thanks for filling me in on your position, though. I'm grateful!
He graciously left out the parts of his worldview about how the holocaust was a jewish conspiracy or about how jewish bloodlines run the world's financial system and **** over the world.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:23 PM   #16038 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
No, no and no. I'm not religious really at all so I'm not familiar with Rabbinism or really any Jewish texts. Even if I was, I doubt I would do anything but condemn those sorts of things.

I'm an edgy atheist so I think all religions have their rotten aspects, and I don't think calling out the bad parts of Judaism makes you any more deplorable than citing bad **** in the Bible or Quran. As long as you don't serve blanket hate towards an entire group of people for their faith, I see no problem.

Thanks for filling me in on your position, though. I'm grateful!
Then we're good homie
Folks on here joke and talk sh*t on me, calling me a racist, but have yet to sit down for an in-depth conversation with me or even just straight out ask me questions, like you did. They just write me off because it's easier for them to do that then to have to possibly question their own beliefs that I may challenge. I make clear distinction between the evil zionists and Talmudists and the rest if the Jews. Just like there is a clear distinction between Wahhabists and the rest of Muslims. But it's easier to paint someone a racist and dismiss them than to open one's mind to new ideas.

*cue Frownlad's VICTIM COMPLEX comments*

My PC is down since my hard drive crashed, and my website [which had a sweet document library with nearly 4,000 PDF's] is down as well. I have tons of books and documents that you may enjoy. I'll hit you up when I get everything back in order.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:23 PM   #16039 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
He graciously left out the parts of his worldview about how the holocaust was a jewish conspiracy or about how jewish bloodlines run the world's financial system and **** over the world.
Or how Hitler was a Jewish puppet. Like wut.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:28 PM   #16040 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
He graciously left out the parts of his worldview about how the holocaust was a jewish conspiracy or about how jewish bloodlines run the world's financial system and **** over the world.
Yeesh. Not sure I could get down with that, but I will still give the benefit of the doubt and listen to what he has to say.

That being said...do you really Merit?
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.