Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2019, 11:00 PM   #19641 (permalink)
jwb
Music Addict
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 664
Default

And what's your top achievement OH.. is it when those black kid's said you seemed like you were black
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:05 PM   #19642 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I didn't say I didn't mean anything. I said it wasn't a statement on how great the system is. It's a statement on complacency. On being afraid to leave your comfort zone and thus never progressing. Which I know all too well.

No offense but... Have you ever lived on your own? Staying with your mom is the ultimate sort of complacency. You have to actually face some risks to feel any motivation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
And what's your top achievement OH.. is it when those black kid's said you seemed like you were black

Yeah see in the end your argument devolves into dickwaving cause that's all it ever was about in the first place.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:10 PM   #19643 (permalink)
jwb
Music Addict
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 664
Default

Nah the quote to you wasn't dick waving. It's a legit question. I think that staying at home becomes just enabling after a while.

I'm not condemning you for it man. I'm saying consider a change might actually make you feel better and more willing to take on life's little struggles cause it's on your terms.

The OH diss was dick waving. But he started it. And my dick doesn't need Cialis
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:13 PM   #19644 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 13,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
And what's your top achievement OH.. is it when those black kid's said you seemed like you were black
Actually, I am proud of that.

And you’re making unfair assumptions about bat.

One thing I don’t think he likes to say is that one reason he’s there is he helps his mom make ends meet not just vice versa.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

Album Review Club (please join)

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

A bird has a left wing and a right wing but they’re just for flapping. The bird brain is in the middle.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:23 PM   #19645 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Nah the quote to you wasn't dick waving. It's a legit question. I think that staying at home becomes just enabling after a while.

I'm not condemning you for it man. I'm saying consider a change might actually make you feel better and more willing to take on life's little struggles cause it's on your terms.

The OH diss was dick waving. But he started it. And my dick doesn't need Cialis
Nah I think your entire basis for being concerned with how you're concerned with this **** is based on you wanting to have a dick to wave cause being someone with no dick to wave is unendurable for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Actually, I am proud of that.

And you’re making unfair assumptions about bat.

One thing I don’t think he likes to say is that one reason he’s there is he helps his mom make ends meet not just vice versa.
I think that's an unfair assumption of my intentions. I don't know if she'd be better off with me or without me monetarily. I do wonder if she'd be a crazy cat lady without me but I don't know about a money issue.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:25 PM   #19646 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
Nah I think your entire basis for being concerned with how you're concerned with this **** is based on you wanting to have a dick to wave cause being someone with no dick to wave is unendurable for you.



I think that's an unfair assumption of my intentions.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:30 PM   #19647 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 13,527
Default

Bat, I remember certain things you posted

I’m pretty sure there’s more nobility to how you live your life than you let on
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

Album Review Club (please join)

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

A bird has a left wing and a right wing but they’re just for flapping. The bird brain is in the middle.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:38 PM   #19648 (permalink)
jwb
Music Addict
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
Nah I think your entire basis for being concerned with how you're concerned with this **** is based on you wanting to have a dick to wave cause being someone with no dick to wave is unendurable for you
nah I think that once again you are shutting out what I say to avoid thinking about your own life choices

Think about where this started. All I was saying was to take more chances, don't be complacent. This was after you posted something that reeked of complacency.

I honestly didn't expect that to escalate to this point. The idea I was just seeing a dick waving competition all along is laughable. Frankly I've wasted way more time on this than I should have and as a result am up past my bedtime.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 01:28 AM   #19649 (permalink)
hot girl summer
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post


this is great
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:43 AM   #19650 (permalink)
Drek-Cola
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,454
Default

"If you believe in your anarchist model so much, why don't you go join one."

the brilliant insight of jwb
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
AOTY 2019

Legendary Pink Dots - Angel In The Detail

https://legendarypinkdots1.bandcamp....-in-the-detail
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.