Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #101 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Umm because you don't have any good reason for why homosexuality or anything that isnt heteronormative is immoral. Once you put that out there, you are spreading hateful language. I don't really see why anyone would oppose it anyway, and the only reasons I've heard opposing it are ones like yours, which say that gays are immoral and going to hell.
Once again, you just want add stuff to my mouth that I NEVER SAID. If you want to falsely accuse me of being a homophobe. FINE. I don't care. You can go ahead and make fun of people who embrace gays and don't support gay marriage all you want but it won't do ****. It will comeback all to nothing.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #102 (permalink)
Get in ma belly
 
Salami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Derbyshire
Posts: 1,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
I already told you why I oppose gay marriage. I will only give you two reasons. One is that to me, a marriage is meant to be a two opposite unions to come together and become one couple not two same unions. Second, I just personally can't imagine gay marriage occuring. I can never really imagine it myself. Those two reasons are why I am for traditional marriage.
I feel warm inside because I've been noticed!!

Can I ask now if you believe that "tradition", which you are using to justify your objection - is MORE important than right to marry (for homosexuals)?

Because this seems to be an OPPRESSIVE and INTRUSIVE tradition which seems to dictate how others live their lives - much like the tradition of slavery?

This seems to me an ANACHRONISTIC tradition, which ought to be less important than people's right to love each other regardless of gender, which you say doesn't particularly bother you, since you AREN'T a homophobe as you've pointed out?
Salami is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #103 (permalink)
Horribly Creative
 
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, The Big Smoke
Posts: 8,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Well I am making a point that gays should be able to serve the army as who they are. That is all. That is common sense. I am not for gay marriage but I am for Gay Civil Union.
I feel sorry for G.I Joe then. Just imagine it, the enemy in front of him and his fellow gay G.I coming up from behind! Who said sound tactics were overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
You must be a angry. I WAS MAKING A POINT. JEEZ.
Not angry at all. I'm just toying with a troll, it needs feeding from time to time.
Unknown Soldier is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #104 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Once again, you just want add stuff to my mouth that I NEVER SAID. If you want to falsely accuse me of being a homophobe. FINE. I don't care. You can go ahead and make fun of people who embrace gays and don't support gay marriage all you want but it won't do ****. It will comeback all to nothing.
You are a bigot. You have a prejudice, let's examine that

prej·u·dice   [prej-uh-dis] verb, -diced, -dic·ing.
noun

-an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.


-unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.

So you want to say you love gays but you don't want them to marry because it's against YOUR beliefs. You can't come up with any good reason why being homosexual is wrong, and usually, where I come from or anywhere that can have a reasonable thought, you are a bigot.
Sansa Stark is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #105 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I feel sorry for G.I Joe then. Just imagine it, the enemy in front of him and his fellow gay G.I coming up from behind! Who said sound tactics were overrated.



Not angry at all. I'm just toying with a troll, it needs feeding from time to time.
Yay, I don't buy that. You are a angry person. I feel bad for you.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #106 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
You are a bigot. You have a prejudice, let's examine that

prej·u·dice   [prej-uh-dis] verb, -diced, -dic·ing.
noun

-an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.


-unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.

So you want to say you love gays but you don't want them to marry because it's against YOUR beliefs. You can't come up with any good reason why being homosexual is wrong, and usually, where I come from or anywhere that can have a reasonable thought, you are a bigot.
Once again, attacking me is not a solution. You are not helping yourself. If you call me a bigot then go ahead but all your name calling will comeback and bit you BRUTALLY.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #107 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,037
Default

Gay marriage should be allowed. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

If you are religiously opposed to it, just remember that Jesus ( a really cool guy ) would NEVER EVER EVER have advocated homophobia that the church has, in fact jesus would more than likely completely disregard most of what the church has to say. you think " God " would have put so many homosexuals on this earth if he thought they were evil?



Do the people against gay relationships have a problem with people being in love?


I had a friend once who was homophobic, lovely guy all the same, but me and a group of lads confronted him one drunken night ( he is a bad drunk ) and he nearly punched me I think as I tried to reason with him ( there was a gay couple kissing close by and he was feaking out ). I asked him if he had a problem with people being in love.

Most of these predjudices come from what our parents teach us. For instance, I know British people brought up to hate Irish people and vice versa, once you learn to grow out of these limiting states of ignorance, the world is yours.

Peace out.
PoorOldPo is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #108 (permalink)
Get in ma belly
 
Salami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Derbyshire
Posts: 1,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
So you want to say you love gays but you don't want them to marry because it's against YOUR beliefs.
This bit here, Paloma, is fantastic! You've been great in this thread!



Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
Gay marriage should be allowed. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. If you are religiously opposed to it, just remember that Jesus ( a really cool guy ) would NEVER EVER EVER have advocated homophobia that the church has, in fact jesus would more than likely completely disregard most of what the church has to say. you think " God " would have put so many homosexuals on this earth if he thought they were evil? Do the people against gay relationships have a problem with people being in love?
Incidentally, if anyone feels so inclined to argue this unwholesome case, my reasons as to why no Bible believing person should are here.
Salami is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #109 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

Insulting people for different opinions leads to nowhere.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #110 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Insulting people for different opinions leads to nowhere.
It's not so much your opinion but your belief that it should enforced, even if you are against gay marriage do you not believe it should be peoples right to be "wrong" (as you put it). Given the chance would you vote against it or would you not bother?
Rubato is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.