Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2014, 09:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

American Thanksgiving is the only Thanksgiving that counts. People have no hearts and the white men who drove the natives out of their land are being persecuted by this Christmas obsessed culture.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
They're different holidays with different histories, you twit. They just have the same name. And I don't even know why Canadians even celebrate Thanksgiving. They still have to live in Canada.
Yeah, I know, but don't you think the Pilgrims could have timed it better? I mean seriously, why have a big turkey dinner in November when you know you're going to be stuffing yourself all over again in a month? Seems to me like laziness, not planning ahead enough.
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

the pilgrims didn't celebrate christmas cause they were too puritanical for that kind of pagan bull****.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

You're supposed to be a fat fuck once winter hits, and becoming a fatter fuck during the winter is ideal as well. The pilgrims timed it right.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Yeah, I know, but don't you think the Pilgrims could have timed it better? I mean seriously, why have a big turkey dinner in November when you know you're going to be stuffing yourself all over again in a month? Seems to me like laziness, not planning ahead enough.
This is why Canadians suck ass.

Canadian: "Oh, I just ate an entire turkey. I don't want to eat a pig so soon."

American: "I just ate a ****in' turkey! Gimme a god damn pig!"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

i was unaware that canada even had their own thanksgiving up until now... that's kind of curious to me. like what is it that makes you feel you need a holiday to give thanks for having canada. like anybody was really going to fight you for that massive frozen piece of tundra.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i was unaware that canada even had their own thanksgiving up until now... that's kind of curious to me. like what is it that makes you feel you need a holiday to give thanks for having canada. like anybody was really going to fight you for that massive frozen piece of tundra.
We tried to fight them for it in 1812.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

did we? we must've been bored as ****.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Did we actually fight them for it, or did they just go to war with us like good little British subjects?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
We tried to fight them for it in 1812.
Aye, and we kicked your arses. (Oh no, here comes the whole "Who won the War of 1812" business.)
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.