Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2016, 04:15 PM   #161 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,572
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Nope. I don't watch USA news. Googled the story and not much came up. Major news events drown google with hits from all over the planet.
Lens as in worldview, not sources, hence me talking about bias.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 04:21 PM   #162 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Lens as in worldview, not sources, hence me talking about bias.
What the **** you talking about?

1. Go to Google search engine.

2. Type in event or subject.

3. Comment on the results of the search.

That simple. Major **** results in hundreds of results from very diverse sources.

Couldn't find much about this particular event. I get that it was covered extensively in Germany, but it didn't resonate much beyond that from what I can tell.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 04:26 PM   #163 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,572
Default

Sigh. I'm aware of that and it's not even relevant to what I was saying. Your approach to the situation is what I was trying to explain to TH.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 05:08 PM   #164 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Your approach to the situation is what I was trying to explain to TH.
Can you explain it to me?

Do you get what I'm saying? This supposed major event is getting very little international coverage relative to other stories of this sort. Yet, all of the ingredients are there to blow it up?

I'm confused.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 05:09 PM   #165 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,572
Default

I entirely understand what you're saying.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 07:02 AM   #166 (permalink)
Fat girls in yoga pants
 
Nameless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 152
Default

That is one of the most bull**** news stories I have seen in my life. Using language like gangs sexually assaulting women when specifically it is a matter of sexual harassment. They're trying to make it sound like a bunch of big dick Arabs and Africans went around slapping people in the face with their dongs. I mean it's bad and should be discussed blah blah blah but that is just retarded. To date isn't there like one reported rape? In an area known for crime at an event with huge amounts of people present there is going to be some level of crime. But this is just all because there were immigrants present too.

Does it stand to reason that they think people would rather be sexually harassed by fellow Germans? Because I have never seen sexual harassment make the news like this before.

GANGS OF RAPING AFRICANS MARAUDING THE COUNTRY LEECHING YOUR BENEFITS IMPREGNATIN YO WOMEN. END THE WHITE RACE. END OF THE WORLD.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:59 AM   #167 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Raust's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,409
Default

It's unfortunate hearing that our allies in the EU are literally being raped by a culture and appropriating there bull**** religion that follows a warlord/beheader/pedophile called the loser Muhammad...
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 01:24 AM   #168 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Raust's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,409
Default

The whole idea behind it to is "lets accept all cultures and religions we're Europe who are we to judge?". Meanwhile Brussels have over a 1/3 of there prison population being refugees. And others coming from the middle east the majority not even knowing the language or the culture. I personally hate to see my allies being manipulated in such a way. Especially when it comes to Angela Merkel in Germany she is the worst leader in that countries history...That **** is ruining Germany and has dirt on her considering she was against such barbaric assimilation in the first place. Go figure just another woman having her hands tied behind her back when it comes to politics.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 01:32 AM   #169 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Raust's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
That is one of the most bull**** news stories I have seen in my life. Using language like gangs sexually assaulting women when specifically it is a matter of sexual harassment. They're trying to make it sound like a bunch of big dick Arabs and Africans went around slapping people in the face with their dongs. I mean it's bad and should be discussed blah blah blah but that is just retarded. To date isn't there like one reported rape? In an area known for crime at an event with huge amounts of people present there is going to be some level of crime. But this is just all because there were immigrants present too.

Does it stand to reason that they think people would rather be sexually harassed by fellow Germans? Because I have never seen sexual harassment make the news like this before.

GANGS OF RAPING AFRICANS MARAUDING THE COUNTRY LEECHING YOUR BENEFITS IMPREGNATIN YO WOMEN. END THE WHITE RACE. END OF THE WORLD.
Guess what believe it or not there is a culture that treats woman like cattle and that is Islam...just sit with that fact.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 03:59 AM   #170 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raust View Post
The whole idea behind it to is "lets accept all cultures and religions we're Europe who are we to judge?". Meanwhile Brussels have over a 1/3 of there prison population being refugees. And others coming from the middle east the majority not even knowing the language or the culture. I personally hate to see my allies being manipulated in such a way. Especially when it comes to Angela Merkel in Germany she is the worst leader in that countries history...That **** is ruining Germany and has dirt on her considering she was against such barbaric assimilation in the first place. Go figure just another woman having her hands tied behind her back when it comes to politics.

I hate to invoke Godwin's Law, but...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.