Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2016, 09:01 PM   #1391 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Bitch we know I like my men like I like my bread white and wonderful.....So as long as Im breathing you're safe..But get in shape you're getting back tits.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 05-12-2016, 09:01 PM   #1392 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
William_the_Bloody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sunnydale Cemetary
Posts: 2,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And we knock 'em dead, kid... with drones.
I f)ckin love drones. "Seek and Destroy!" the ultimate efficient counter terrorism tool. Cost effective with no American lives on the line.

The future of warfare.
William_the_Bloody is offline  
Old 05-12-2016, 09:07 PM   #1393 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,528
Default

St. John saw drones when he tripped in his cave. He wrote what he saw in his Revelation.
Zhanteimi is offline  
Old 05-12-2016, 09:11 PM   #1394 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Ahahahahahah.....yeah right.Do you read anything other than D.C. Marvel or Dark Horse?
I get down with some Archie at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Bitch we know I like my men like I like my bread white and wonderful.....So as long as Im breathing you're safe..But get in shape you're getting back tits.
It's all part of my plan to attract lesbians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
I f)ckin love drones. "Seek and Destroy!" the ultimate efficient counter terrorism tool. Cost effective with no American lives on the line.

The future of warfare.
You know what they say, rust in peace sells... and business is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
St. John saw drones when he tripped in his cave. He wrote what he saw in his Revelation.
If he tripped then all he probably saw was the floor.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 05-13-2016, 05:41 AM   #1395 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post

The UK has become a hub of many different cultures, but only one seems to cut itself off from the rest, and look to impose it's own values on people. If we were an xenophobic country, the many different races, creeds and religions would not have integrated so well, and become a part of our own cultural fabric.
I wasn't saying that the UK as a whole is xenophobic, just the comment towards fearing mass immigration of Muslims in general. There is also that EDL group which I will admit, I don't know too much about but I've seen their videos here and there. Do you agree with what the EDL does? Are you a card carrying member?
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 05-13-2016, 05:41 AM   #1396 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Carry on with your plans then.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 05-13-2016, 05:44 AM   #1397 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I wasn't saying that the UK as a whole is xenophobic, just the comment towards fearing mass immigration of Muslims in general. There is also that EDL group which I will admit, I don't know too much about but I've seen their videos here and there. Do you agree with what the EDL does? Are you a card carrying member?
Really Dre? C'mon man....you're asking to different sets of people with different values to be able to libe harmoniously. Moderate muslims arent the issue the issue is military aged men being flooded into these countries ours included.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 05-13-2016, 05:57 AM   #1398 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Really Dre? C'mon man....you're asking to different sets of people with different values to be able to libe harmoniously.
How do you think the roots of our country started with the numerous immigrants that came to our country that had different values?
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 05-13-2016, 06:10 AM   #1399 (permalink)
like i was poison ivy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,372
Default

I don't support the EDL because of it's identitarian stance, and their propensity to attract Nazi sympathisers. But if you watch Tommy Robinson's (the former leader) Oxford Union speech, you will get a better understanding of some issues and why people might gravitate to that organisation.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline  
Old 05-13-2016, 06:11 AM   #1400 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

We are talking incompatible ones not compatible ones.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.