Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2016, 03:42 AM   #1651 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Oh shut up it was a great joke.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 10:20 AM   #1652 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
she is in bed with the Saudis
The US has been in bed with the Saudis ever since they agreed to let us set up huge military bases in their country.











And if the hate is because she's a Washington scumbag, well, that's pretty dumb. Every professional politician is a scumbag whether it's at the local, state, or Federal level.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 10:25 AM   #1653 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Bro your oversized images show me **** I already know. I didn't say that. What Im saying is this woman is a ****ty person, a war criminal, and a globalist. Ok. People are resoponding to Trumps messages because he at least is speaking to our loss of sovereignty and national identity. Im noy saying he's not flawed. But he pales in comparison to the comandant there hes in no way as bad as she is. She is a public servant and she has only served herself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 10:48 AM   #1654 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Bro your oversized images show me **** I already know. I didn't say that. What Im saying is this woman is a ****ty person, a war criminal, and a globalist. Ok. People are resoponding to Trumps messages because he at least is speaking to our loss of sovereignty and national identity. Im noy saying he's not flawed. But he pales in comparison to the comandant there hes in no way as bad as she is. She is a public servant and she has only served herself.
Yes you did. You said she's in bed with the Saudis. You made it a point. How is she a ****ty person? How is she a war criminal? That whole Libya thing is so blown out of proportion by the right it's ridiculous. Just like Benghazi was. How has she only served herself? You keep spouting off on her like she's unique in some kinda way in regard to politicians.

Trump is a snake oil salesman who appeals to the lowest common denomination of the Republican party. He says **** to rile up the angry white and kinda dumb voters who are still pissed that the Tea Party went up in flames.

He says **** like "We're going to make America great again", but then backs it up with absolutely no substance. Or, "We're going to get rid of Obamacare and replace it with something really great", and again, with no substance as to what he's going to do. And instead of people demanding specifics from him they simply lap it up.

He's run four corporations into the ground. His football league was a disaster. His university was a scam and is being investigated. He boasts about using bankruptcy laws in order to make money while destroying the livelihood of thousands of people who trusted him. He's a misogynist, a racist, a sexist, ridiculously egotistical, and a pretty big douche by a lot of accounts.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 10:58 AM   #1655 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

I didn't say I agree with his policies you aren't understanding me at all. Im sorry I don't speak Newleft. He is winning in popularity, because he is speaking to the people about their way of life being eroded. Hillary Clinton again her and Nosferatu Clinton have put more black people in jail in this country then any other administration. She will say and do anything to become president. Ok, she is a globalist, with plans on continuing this ****ty administration we have now. She doesn't give a **** about women. She doesn't support anything that I value as an AMERICAN, like my ****ing rights 1-10. Ok, for the last time, I don't vote because I know it's a scam. And Before I knew we had a two party politburo in this country I was on probation and couldn't vote, and before that I was too young to vote. So stop it with the yer just a republican nonsense I ****ing told you all 30 times I have recently become more libertarian then anything else. I am not a slave, I do not need nor want to be sucking off the teet of big government. I want government more localized. I want more freedom from this outta control beast that is called the federal government.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:08 AM   #1656 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
He is winning in popularity, because he is speaking to the people about their way of life being eroded. So stop it with the yer just a republican nonsense.
I didn't refer to you as a republican. And Trump is not winning in popularity.

And as far as your sweeping statement about Clinton and the black prison population. You may want to look into the facts rather than running with only a few soundbites.

Quote:
African-Americans in particular are locked up at disproportionate rates. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 37 percent of the 1.5 million men in state and federal prisons in 2013 were black, more than twice the percentage of their share of the population.

It wasnít always this high; before 1975, the incarceration rate hovered around 200 prisoners.

Some of the growth had to do with Clinton policies, but experts said not all.

Crime policy during the 1970s and 1980s was driven by the "War on Drugs," an initiative launched by President Richard Nixon in 1971. Nixon famously called drug abuse "public enemy No. 1," which led to tougher sentencing and more arrests.

New York passed the nationís first mandatory minimums for drug offenses in 1973, and Washington passed the first state-level truth-in-sentencing law in 1984. By 1987, five states had adopted sentencing guidelines for judges to follow.

President Bill Clinton took office in January 1993 touting a "tough-on-crime" agenda in response to an increase in violent crime and swelling homicide numbers. High-profile killings, such as the murder of Polly Klaas, followed later that year.

Bill Clinton was instrumental in the passage of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. Authored by then-Sen. Joe Biden, the sweeping crime bill provided $10 billion to fund new prisons, $6.1 billion for crime prevention and money for 100,000 new police officers.

So did the crime bill lead to mass incarceration?

The overall inmate population of the United States has grown significantly since 1994. But the sharp upward trend actually started in the early 1980s. Prisons were adding inmates in 1990 at about the same rate they were in 1997, three years after the crime bill became law.

In addition, the billís new sentencing standards only directly applied to federal cases. But most of the growth since 1980 has taken place within state systems, which have added almost 1.25 million prisoners over that time.

So even though the number of people in federal prison has grown, perhaps as a result of those new standards, federal prisoners represent only a small fraction of the national prison populationís overall growth.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:09 AM   #1657 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Ok. Exactly how in touch are you with the black community?

Oh his numbers aren't getting more popular every time there is some stunt pulled at one of his rallies? Ok. If you say so.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 06-02-2016 at 11:17 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:12 AM   #1658 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Ok. Exactly how in touch are you with the black community?
Stop sidetracking. Number are numbers. You blame the Clinton's but the numbers do not back you up. I fully support Black Lives Matter for what it's worth. I am after all a "newlefty".
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:19 AM   #1659 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

You're fucking kidding me right? I don't even support that because all lives matter, and it's race baiting garbage. Let me ask you this do you feel guilty for being white?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #1660 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You're fucking kidding me right? I don't even support that because all lives matter, and it's race baiting garbage. Let me ask you this do you feel guilty for being white?
Way to entirely misunderstand the group's purpose through a Rush Limbaugh lens.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.