Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2016, 06:50 AM   #2001 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

There's a lot of facts that suggest this guy was mentally unstable. His ex wife said he was. I think this was a guy who was mentally unstable and unsure of himself and had no one to guide him. When people who lack guidance don't get it, this is what happens.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline  
Old 06-14-2016, 06:56 AM   #2002 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I told you all it was gonna pop off this summer...
Actually, I said the same thing to my students last winter. I advised them to stay away from America and Europe until at least after the summer of 2016. This Ramadan is going to be bloody.
__________________
"Use every man after his desert, and who shall 'scape whipping?"
Zhanteimi is offline  
Old 06-14-2016, 06:59 AM   #2003 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Tin foil tin foil^.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 06-14-2016, 07:20 AM   #2004 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,508
Default

Happy birthday, Donald Trump!
__________________
"Use every man after his desert, and who shall 'scape whipping?"
Zhanteimi is offline  
Old 06-14-2016, 07:44 AM   #2005 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,011
Default

I warned people that there would be violence sometime in the future somewhere in the world. I was right!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Old 06-14-2016, 07:45 AM   #2006 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

That's nice you're not an Oracle tho .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 06-14-2016, 08:38 AM   #2007 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You are wrong^ 100% wrong. This was radical Islam killing Americans on our soil. They miss reported it for 6 hours in Fla. The only news I could get on it Sunday was the Uk daily mirror for hours. This was not a hate crime as much as it was an act of terror and treason. He bought these guns legally to do illegal things and we have known who he was and who is family was since 11 and big mangina clinton told them to back off. Why were several people cut off the news when they tried to tell what they saw down here? Hrmmm. You're wrong Don call it what it was.
This was NOT a radical Islam, this mentally unstable individual wasn't even fasting during Ramadan. What kind of Muslim is he? It WAS a hate crime. Yes he bought the guns legally and that's because of Florida's slack ass gun laws. The people being cut off is just fueling all of the conspiracy false flag nuts and it's mad annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Homie Isis clamied responsibility for this.

Call it what is. They told us they were coming here and 6 other states.
Of course ISIS is going to "claim" responsibility. They didn't do shit, just because it was an attack on American soil that killed people they want to come in all late and be like yeaaah we did that shit, we planned it. Bull****. ISIS is so fucking childish.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Btw the second amendment stays...
I'm going to go door knocking and personally take away your guns. Ban all guns. I will be strapped of course and people will die in the process because they don't want to give up their guns. Hmmm I just gave myself an interesting idea for a short story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Fair enough. I just saw this in real time, this miss reporting on purpose. And I dont think shutting down our free speech is going to stop these attacks. I told you all it was gonna pop off this summer...you all said tin foil.
It pops off every summer, I always like to say that when the temp rises, people's IQ lowers(yes I know IQ doesn't work that way). When the temp rises people tend to do more stupid shit and there tends to be more fights, violence regardless. It happens every summer on schedule. It pops off every single fucking summer. Another reason for why I hate summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
There's a lot of facts that suggest this guy was mentally unstable. His ex wife said he was. I think this was a guy who was mentally unstable and unsure of himself and had no one to guide him. When people who lack guidance don't get it, this is what happens.
Facts.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is online now  
Old 06-14-2016, 10:46 AM   #2008 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

The problem is though, ISIS is trying to take credit for this and make it a radical Islam incident.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline  
Old 06-14-2016, 11:14 AM   #2009 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Of course ISIS is going to "claim" responsibility. They didn't do shit, just because it was an attack on American soil that killed people they want to come in all late and be like yeaaah we did that shit, we planned it. Bull****. ISIS is so fucking childish.
I was thinking the same thing. It's perfectly reasonable that ISIS might claim responsibility for something they had no real connection to just for the "Islamist street cred". I'm gonna wait until the investigation turns up actual evidence of their involvement before taking them seriously.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 06-14-2016, 11:22 AM   #2010 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
The problem is though, ISIS is trying to take credit for this and make it a radical Islam incident.
All the more reason not to label the guy a radical Islamic. Not the best analogy, but it's kinda like when idiot fans run onto the field, floor, etc. at major sporting events. For about the last 10 years the networks have made the decision to no longer show them on camera.

Minimize the spotlight on these loonies as much as possible. Now if it's proven that this dude was following direct orders from ISIS that's a different story. For now, he's just a nut case.

Quote:
Salma Abdelaziz, who translated the message and closely monitors ISIS messaging, cautioned about taking the message at face value.
She said the language is inconsistent with previous ISIS announcements and that the Arabic word for gay was used rather than an epithet normally used by ISIS. Also, there was no claim that the attack was directed, just an after-the-fact claim the gunman was an ISIS fighter, she said.
Chula Vista is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.