Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2015, 01:44 PM   #321 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
lol. well, i tried. go back to iraq with your isis beard.
You need to try harder. You have nothing to offer. You give me nothing to work with. And are all beards Isil beards to you? You obviously see only through your own personally designed spectrums. The ones that make the pain of truth less painful and simpler for you to absorb. Your own personally designed pain killers. Your own personally designed placebos.
E5I5O is offline  
Old 07-22-2015, 01:45 PM   #322 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
this is 2015 my friend. it's an isis beard.
Look at the style though, it's much more Russian than Arab.
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 07-22-2015, 01:47 PM   #323 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 207
Default

btw, I love my beard
E5I5O is offline  
Old 07-22-2015, 01:48 PM   #324 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

not all beards... only excessively bushy ones... i figure that if you grow a beard like that you must either live in the woods or be part of isis.. and you don't strike me as much of an outdoorsman

either way all i was saying is both political parties engage in war games, and then you came back at me with a bunch of childish nonsense about how i'm a republican(which i'm not) and only see things in black & white due to party politics, ironically unaware of your own partisan indoctrination which results in your simplistic worldview
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 07-22-2015, 01:50 PM   #325 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Look at the style though, it's much more Russian than Arab.
yea but when white guys join isis they work with the genetics they were dealt.. i've seen islamic white guys sporting beards similar to that... and in any case communism is dead
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 07-22-2015, 01:53 PM   #326 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
yea but when white guys join isis they work with the genetics they were dealt.. i've seen islamic white guys sporting beards similar to that... and in any case communism is dead
It's a full beard though, this one is a goatee with extensions. That ain't no Arab beard, kid.
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 07-22-2015, 02:00 PM   #327 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 207
Default

I simply told you the truth. I can only go off of what you posted. I'm not trying to create anything here. You're the one who won't address simply statements, and instead, redirect the entire conversation focused on a person's beard? Tell me you're not trying to distract from the conversation. Why focus on a person's facial attributes when there is so much else to talk about? It's called running and hiding. Which is what you're doing now. Typical. And why use a saying like, "sic semper tyrannis" as a sig that was apparently shouted out by the person who only killed one of the greatest U.S. presidents that ever lived? Who's the true subversive here? I would never do such a thing. I'm not a sicko.
E5I5O is offline  
Old 07-22-2015, 02:17 PM   #328 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

The South shall rise again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now  
Old 07-22-2015, 02:21 PM   #329 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,143
Default

I'm torn apart.
JWB is totally right about the democrats, E5I5O's beard is awesome though.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline  
Old 07-22-2015, 02:24 PM   #330 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E5I5O View Post
I simply told you the truth. I can only go off of what you posted. I'm not trying to create anything here. You're the one who won't address simply statements, and instead, redirect the entire conversation focused on a person's beard? Tell me you're not trying to distract from the conversation. Why focus on a person's facial attributes when there is so much else to talk about? It's called running and hiding. Which is what you're doing now. Typical. And why use a saying like, "sic semper tyrannis" as a sig that was apparently shouted out by the person who only killed one of the greatest U.S. presidents that ever lived? Who's the true subversive here? I would never do such a thing. I'm not a sicko.
if you can't tell the beard **** is a joke then i dunno what to tell you bro

i wrote out a pretty detailed post on how democrats can be war hawks and you responded with a bunch of non-answers, so i reverted to beardgate
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.