Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2016, 09:53 PM   #521 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

We're his children. Check and mate.^
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #522 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
They're not me. That's their life together...and yes, they're still together. I'm just some random derp who's got nothing to do with their relationship.
God is still sleeping with his daughter to this day? Is Joseph part of the relationship too or is he out of the picture now?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:55 PM   #523 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
We're his children. Check and mate.^
True. But he is our spiritual father. Not "real" father.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:57 PM   #524 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,550
Default

.

Last edited by Zhanteimi; 05-10-2018 at 07:03 PM.
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:57 PM   #525 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
We're his children.
Gonna need to see your birth certificate for proof.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:59 PM   #526 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
Do you really want to know?
Not sure, it's pretty gross. Thank you though for helping underscore my point about sex crimes being part and parcel of Christianity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:01 PM   #527 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
They're not me. That's their life together...and yes, they're still together. I'm just some random derp who's got nothing to do with their relationship.
You gonna address this?

Quote:
22:23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
22:24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
22:25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
22:26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
22:27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:14 PM   #528 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
God is still sleeping with his daughter to this day? Is Joseph part of the relationship too or is he out of the picture now?
Mary is the daughter of her parents, Joahcim and Anne. Mary wanted to be a virgin and God respects her vow of virginity.

So there is no sleeping with his daughter. Whatever reason you think that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:15 PM   #529 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Mary is the daughter of her parents, Joahcim and Anne. Mary wanted to be a virgin and God respects her vow of virginity.

So there is no sleeping with his daughter. Whatever reason you think that.
So why does she have a husband?
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:18 PM   #530 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So why does she have a husband?
Joseph was the protector of Jesus and Mary, plus Joseph was of the House of David, thus fulfilling prophecy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.