Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2016, 02:29 PM   #1121 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No criminal in US history has ever been found "innocent". Only "not guilty". Her getting off does not in any way shape or form prove that she is NOT a criminal.
She didn't 'get off' from anything. How can you be found not guilty of a crime if you are not charged with a crime in the first place? This little fact is what most people simply don't want to deal with.
For the millionth time, 8 GOP led committees spent millions of dollars trying to nail her with something. And they were more than rabid to do so. But in the end they walked away with their tails between their legs.

She's not the first that was not charged due to lack of enough solid evidence.
You want to charge someone at those levels of office you better have a concrete case.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...l-controversy/

The George W. Bush White House
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 02:44 PM   #1122 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
She didn't 'get off' from anything. How can you be found not guilty of a crime if you are not charged with a crime in the first place? This little fact is what most people simply don't want to deal with.
For the millionth time, 8 GOP led committees spent millions of dollars trying to nail her with something. And they were more than rabid to do so. But in the end they walked away with their tails between their legs.



She's not the first that was not charged due to lack of enough solid evidence.
You want to charge someone at those levels of office you better have a concrete case.

The media reaction to George W. Bush's email controversy | PunditFact

The George W. Bush White House
So... at what point was she proved to be innocent of anything? Not being charged with a crime means nothing other than that there was not sufficient evidence, and as annoying Christians are so happy to point out, an absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 02:54 PM   #1123 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
She didn't 'get off' from anything. How can you be found not guilty of a crime if you are not charged with a crime in the first place? This little fact is what most people simply don't want to deal with.
For the millionth time, 8 GOP led committees spent millions of dollars trying to nail her with something. And they were more than rabid to do so. But in the end they walked away with their tails between their legs.
I'm sorry but when you are being charged with using a private server for emails, it's enough to believe she should have been criminally charged for it. I was along with you with defending Clinton, but if you can't see the fact that she should have been charged, I think you're getting blind sighted.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:07 PM   #1124 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So... at what point was she proved to be innocent of anything? Not being charged with a crime means nothing other than that there was not sufficient evidence.
Come on man. Are you listening to yourself? Clinton wasn't proven innocent of anything because she was not charged with anything. Hey, if I suspect you of running a kiddie porn site (and there's a number of members here who could get behind that notion) but I can't find enough evidence to charge you for it, are you then chastised as being a criminal from then on? You weren't proven innocent, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I'm sorry but when you are being charged with using a private server for emails, it's enough to believe she should have been criminally charged for it. I was along with you with defending Clinton, but if you can't see the fact that she should have been charged, I think you're getting blind sighted.
She was careless and violated government rules but didn't break any actual laws. Take a minute to read this carefully.

Trump is Wrong, Hillary Clinton Shouldn
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:11 PM   #1125 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
She was careless and violated government rules but didn't break any actual laws. Take a minute to read this carefully.

Trump is Wrong, Hillary Clinton Shouldn
Once again, I mentioned at least two or three times that I didn't mean actual criminal, however you're defending her "violation of government rules" as something that just happens. She's running for president and should be held accountable for those things. Much like Trump should be held accountable for the things he does.

And this line gets me right here:

Quote:
Itís critical to start by separating foolish and even potentially shady behavior from criminal. It should be clear to any objective observer that it was an enormous error for Clinton to use a home made server for all of her emails while she was in a position that regularly handles and assesses the most sensitive of government secrets. She had admitted as much (although now she appears to be backtracking from that initial mea culpa.)
So admitting to her mistake no longer makes it warrant a criminal charge? Tell that to the innocent people in prison.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:18 PM   #1126 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Come on man. Are you listening to yourself? Clinton wasn't proven innocent of anything because she was not charged with anything. Hey, if I suspect you of running a kiddie porn site (and there's a number of members here who could get behind that notion) but I can't find enough evidence to charge you for it, are you then chastised as being a criminal from then on? You weren't proven innocent, right?



She was careless and violated government rules but didn't break any actual laws. Take a minute to read this carefully.

Trump is Wrong, Hillary Clinton Shouldn
1. If this forum were to guess at what member would be most likely to get caught up in a child pornography ring, it wouldn't be me, bro.

2. You still wouldn't be able to make statements like "He is NOT a criminal", since you'd have no logical reason to make such an unproven assertion. How likely it might be that I was innocent is irrelevant, and the fact that you so casually disregard such basic logic is why so many people tell you that you are an irrational, Hillary cheerleader.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:19 PM   #1127 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
1. If this forum were to guess at what member would be most likely to get caught up in a child pornography ring, it wouldn't be me, bro.
Well not only that, but you aren't running for president.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:23 PM   #1128 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Once again, I mentioned at least two or three times that I didn't mean actual criminal, however you're defending her "violation of government rules" as something that just happens.
That is totally false. I'm just saying what the criminal lawyer clearly laid out in that article. She did not break any actual laws. Therefore she can be charged with breaking a law.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:24 PM   #1129 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
That is totally false. I'm just saying what the criminal lawyer clearly laid out in that article. She did not break any actual laws. Therefore she can be charged with breaking a law.
If for example I were to be known for owning a child pornography site like you mentioned but was never caught, would I not be considered a criminal for owning illegal property?
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:24 PM   #1130 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Well not only that, but you aren't running for president.
Batlord > Trump > Clinton
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.