Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2016, 08:50 AM   #2081 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
If you follow what politicians do. They delete emails all the time. It isn't a big deal. Look at Mike Pence, he has emails that he is supposedly worried about.


You can act like that is just a one off statement all you want but there are plenty of witnesses to him actually exhibiting that behavior against women for years. But I guess you think it's okay to assualt women without consent. No big deal to you right.
Right, I don't think Mike Pence is the best measure of judgement for these sorts of things since I think we can all agree he's a ****ing ass clown that shouldn't be anywhere near the White House.


And yes, I think it's okay to assault women without consent because I'm some sort of jackass without any sense of morals and ability to differentiate between what's right and wrong. Come on man.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 08:51 AM   #2082 (permalink)
stay the fukc inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
If you follow what politicians do. They delete emails all the time. It isn't a big deal. Look at Mike Pence, he has emails that he is supposedly worried about.
LOL so wrong+wrong=right.


Quote:
You can act like that is just a one off statement all you want but there are plenty of witnesses to him actually exhibiting that behavior against women for years. But I guess you think it's okay to assualt women without consent. No big deal to you right.
I'm sure he's all about rape. Or maybe he's more worried about what the president will do that involves actual goddamned presidential duties as opposed to the fact that he acted like a frat boy when he thought no one was listening years back. 2001 Donald Trump isn't going to be president.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 08:53 AM   #2083 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
And yes, I think it's okay to assault women without consent because I'm some sort of jackass without any sense of morals and ability to differentiate between what's right and wrong. Come on man.
See that's the thing. You say that's not who you are but you think the behavior is acceptable when you fanboy for Trump.

It is just like when people that voted for Trump go around saying well I'm not a racist/bigot/sexist but your vote essentially says that you approve of the behavior. You end up giving the behavior a pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
LOL so wrong+wrong=right.
That wasn't my point. It was just to give him a more recent example of another politician that has issues with emails. I could have listed off a laundry list of politicians that have done what Hillary did by creating another email server. It happens on both sides of the aisle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post

I'm sure he's all about rape. Or maybe he's more worried about what the president will do that involves actual goddamned presidential duties as opposed to the fact that he acted like a frat boy when he thought no one was listening years back. 2001 Donald Trump isn't going to be president.
Yeah but at the same time he is worried about some deleted emails give me a break
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 12-06-2016 at 08:58 AM.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 08:58 AM   #2084 (permalink)
stay the fukc inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
That wasn't my point. It was just to give him a more recent example of another politician that has issues with emails. I could have listed off a laundry list of politicians that have done what Hillary did by creating another email server. It happens on both sides of the aisle.
As an argumentative tactic to make Hillary's emails seem not so bad/less criminal. I see right through you, libby.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 08:59 AM   #2085 (permalink)
stay the fukc inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
It is just like when people that voted for Trump go around saying well I'm not a racist/bigot/sexist but your vote essentially says that you approve of the behavior. You end up giving the behavior a pass.
You should ask them why they voted for Trump instead of getting riled up about things that they probably agree with you on.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 09:00 AM   #2086 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
As an argumentative tactic to make Hillary's emails seem not so bad/less criminal. I see right through you, libby.
Lol I'm not saying it isn't bad but when people toss around criminal willy nilly it is like they don't know what the word means.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 09:00 AM   #2087 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
See that's the thing. You say that's not who you are but you think the behavior is acceptable when you fanboy for Trump.

It is just like when people that voted for Trump go around saying well I'm not a racist/bigot/sexist but your vote essentially says that you approve of the behavior. You end up giving the behavior a pass.
But I'm not a Trump fanboy. I just think he was a better choice than Killary. I've already said multiple times I would have voted for Gary Johnson, so I don't know what voting for Trump has to do with anything.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 09:01 AM   #2088 (permalink)
stay the fukc inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Lol I'm not saying it isn't bad but when people toss around criminal willy nilly it is like they don't know what the word means.
So if more than one person commits the same kind of crime, neither of them are criminals? Do you know what that word means, DJ?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 09:04 AM   #2089 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You should ask them why they voted for Trump instead of getting riled up about things that they probably agree with you on.
Why they voted gets drowned out by the fact that they voted for a person that is okay with these behaviors regardless if they agree with his behavior or not. Just casting a vote co signs it like you find it acceptable.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 12-06-2016, 09:06 AM   #2090 (permalink)
stay the fukc inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Why they voted gets drowned out by the fact that they voted for a person that is okay with these behaviors regardless if they agree with his behavior or not. Just casting a vote co signs it like you find it acceptable.
Ja, that's exactly what I was talking about. "You are okay with it even if you are not okay with it" is exactly the kind of condescending bull**** that got Trump elected. At least attempt some kind of rational discussion with these people. Knowing your enemy is a lot better than entirely shutting them out and assuming that you understand them better than they understand themselves.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.