Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2016, 09:07 AM   #81 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You either get how I (who does this for a ****ing living) would do Harley Quinn or you don't get it ALL.
Wait a minute... have Hillary and her allies tricked us into believing that Gotham City isn't real, or that Batman is the good guy?
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:10 AM   #82 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You either get how I (who does this for a ****ing living) would do Harley Quinn or you don't get it ALL.
Please explain how you do Harley Quinn?
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:14 PM   #83 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

I do costumes for a living bro...see all halloween threads.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:34 PM   #84 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

You do costumes but you won't wear a hat. I sense a lack of commitment.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:45 PM   #85 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

costumes are kinky af
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 03:15 PM   #86 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
costumes are kinky af
I got a costume for you big boy.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #87 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You do costumes but you won't wear a hat. I sense a lack of commitment.
I look amazing in hats I sell em off the shelves every year all of em fedoraa top hots stove pipes derbys, etc. Im not wearing a jester hat.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #88 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I look amazing in hats I sell em off the shelves every year all of em fedoraa top hots stove pipes derbys, etc. Im not wearing a jester hat.
It's Harley ****ing Quinn! Get over yourself, bitch!
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:41 PM   #89 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

I sell a leather suit that comes with no hat.wtf you want a rainbow jester hat? Sounds like you need your gay side piece for that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:43 PM   #90 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I sell a leather suit that comes with no hat.wtf you want a rainbow jester hat? Sounds like you need your gay side piece for that.
I don't give a **** about a leather suit, I just wanna **** my childhood!
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.