Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Anteater 02-14-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1805563)
I just can't do it. I'm sure that buyer's remorse has already begun sinking in. Unless of course there's still some clinging to "it's CNN's fault".

It's not like voters had an all star cast of choices to pick this past election season though. Bernie Sanders was the closest thing to a "perfect" liberal choice anyone could have asked for but he got shafted by his own peers.

You actually could blame CNN though, now that I think about it. They helped Trump more than the Russians ever could have. :rofl:

Chula Vista 02-14-2017 08:27 PM

FBI now investigating the fact that several top level Trump campaign advisers were in constant contact with Russian operatives during the election. Communications had been intercepted where Russian officials are boasting to each other about how much access they had with the then candidate Trump and his inner circle.

Trump aides spoke to Russians during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Sean Spicer in full "no comment" mode. It's not even been a month.

Goofle 02-15-2017 05:37 AM

Post all the articles.

RoxyRollah 02-15-2017 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1805615)
FBI now investigating the fact that several top level Trump campaign advisers were in constant contact with Russian operatives during the election. Communications had been intercepted where Russian officials are boasting to each other about how much access they had with the then candidate Trump and his inner circle.

Trump aides spoke to Russians during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Sean Spicer in full "no comment" mode. It's not even been a month.


Maaaaan you still watching CNN? No wonder you're still grossly misinformed. I just thought you were dumb. But brainwashed and mind controlled. Sad. Anyways don't get a boner yet Don I'm here picking up mail.

Psy-Fi 02-15-2017 06:09 AM

:laughing:

RoxyRollah 02-15-2017 06:11 AM

Haaaaay boo^

elphenor 02-15-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1805615)
FBI now investigating the fact that several top level Trump campaign advisers were in constant contact with Russian operatives during the election. Communications had been intercepted where Russian officials are boasting to each other about how much access they had with the then candidate Trump and his inner circle.

Trump aides spoke to Russians during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Sean Spicer in full "no comment" mode. It's not even been a month.

This is weird because let's say it does go as far as impeachment surely they don't follow normal protocol for succession

really there should be another election

Chula Vista 02-15-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoxyRollah (Post 1805673)
Maaaaan you still watching CNN? No wonder you're still grossly misinformed. I just thought you were dumb. But brainwashed and mind controlled. Sad. Anyways don't get a boner yet Don I'm here picking up mail.

I actually watched Tucker Carlson last night. You proud of me?

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 02-15-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1805731)
I actually watched Tucker Carlson last night. You proud of me?

ew

Frownland 02-15-2017 10:03 AM

Reading news>>>>watching news

It makes the bias so much more obvious.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:23 AM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.