Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

elphenor 02-15-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiiii (Post 1805788)
I didn't say he didn't. But a republican president to any extent is better than an uneducated and ill prepared temperamental baby.

Trump is arguably a net positive over Pence because at least he axed TPP

Pence wouldn't dream of it

Key 02-15-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1805792)
Trump is arguably a net positive over Pence because at least he axed TPP

Pence wouldn't dream of it

I don't know. You're probably right but it just would be much safer to have someone in charge that at least has control. Trump is just a trainwreck.

Frownland 02-15-2017 11:18 AM

I also wouldn't expect Pence to be as (unintentionally or not) transparent as Trump has been.

elphenor 02-15-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1805787)
Paul Ryan would be next up to bat then.

There is no need to hold an entire election process all over again when there is a system set up in place to go down the line(chain of command).

.

The Republicans conspired with Russia to cheat the election so let's just appoint the next Republican down the line

Kind of ridiculous if you ask me

elphenor 02-15-2017 11:22 AM

Again I'm not saying that's what happened we don't know yet

But it would be unprecedented and call for actions above the norm

djchameleon 02-15-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1805790)
Who gives a **** about tweets but

Did you miss when this guy decided to thank Abraham Lincoln on MLK day

You say that until one day he tweets out sensitive information. Also in this day and age everyone cares about tweets and if you tweeted out the wrong thing it could be used against you in court. So get off your high horse about social media platforms like they aren't that big of a deal. He uses social media to spread misinformation while constantly attacking the press.



Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1805796)
Again I'm not saying that's what happened we don't know yet

But it would be unprecedented and call for actions above the norm

Exactly, we don't know that.

elphenor 02-15-2017 11:46 AM

Right and my whole point started with "if it really goes as far as impeachment..."

I don't care about Tweets because the only thing that matters is policy, Tweets are not executive actions

Pence has equal to worse policy than Trump

Chula Vista 02-15-2017 12:35 PM

By most reports, Trump kept Pence pretty much in the dark about all things Russia.

elphenor 02-15-2017 01:30 PM

a Trump impeachment will still be worth if only to make his fanboys cry

Chula Vista 02-15-2017 01:33 PM

Andrew Puzder expected to withdraw as labor secretary nominee. As few as 4 and as many as 12 GOP senators have let Trump's advisors know they won't vote for him.

Go back to slinging burgers you ****ing putz.

The bumpy road continues.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:25 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.