Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2017, 09:45 PM   #5341 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I think our future presidents will still tweet to connect to the youth through social media but not to the extent that Trump does. It won't be personal tweets responding to events that happened that they don't like or things said about them
Even though presidents have been using Twitter for several years. Not sure I get what point you're trying to make here.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #5342 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
*recuse

I get your point though.
I was gonna correct him but I figured he was doing it on purpose.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now  
Old 05-09-2017, 09:51 PM   #5343 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,137
Default

I'm all for political freedom and different points of view but when people start ignoring obvious realities, especially THIS OBVIOUS, it only screams to me that you either hate the opposing party so much that you're willing to put lives in danger, or you're too much of a pussy to admit you were wrong.

Trump fired Comey because he got tired of the investigation into his ties with Russia. It wasn't Hillary. If Trump really fired him because Comey spoke falsities in court then Sessions should be next and then Trump can resign himself.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is online now  
Old 05-09-2017, 10:03 PM   #5344 (permalink)
Master Of Muzak
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere swarthy
Posts: 3,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Trump fired Comey because he got tired of the investigation into his ties with Russia. It wasn't Hillary. If Trump really fired him because Comey spoke falsities in court then Sessions should be next and then Trump can resign himself.
Very possible. Though the Dems should be celebrating since they were calling for Comey to be fired last year anyway. He was a useful idiot for Trump until he no longer was. Plus as I mentioned, he's not being completely forthcoming on Fusion GPS or their ties to Russia. So there's several different narrative threads that need to be resolved. Heads on both sides of the ideological aisle will be rolling very soon. And Trump's may very well be among them.
__________________
My Top 30 Albums of 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
You can't blame the Jews for everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
Trump might be the best thing since free jazz.
Anteater is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 10:03 PM   #5345 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Chula Vista is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #5346 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Very possible. Though the Dems should be celebrating since they were calling for Comey to be fired last year anyway. He was a useful idiot for Trump until he no longer was. Plus as I mentioned, he's not being completely forthcoming on Fusion GPS or their ties to Russia. So there's several different narrative threads that need to be resolved. Heads on both sides of the ideological aisle will be rolling very soon. And Trump's may very well be among them.
At least you're seeing it for what it is. I don't like Comey. I just don't like Nixon-esque bullsh*t that Trump is pulling even more.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is online now  
Old 05-09-2017, 10:30 PM   #5347 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

1. Damn, Comey is one huge dude. Would be cool if he and Trump could bump into each other mano y mano in a parking lot someday.

2. We have to build a wall to keep America safe. Oh, and by the way, let's fire the director of the FBI with no notice, and no successor lined up.


Chula Vista is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 10:56 PM   #5348 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

Oh ****, I'm gonna give Donald a call. Get my name in the hat. I'm down to be a sellout like that. These student loans are ****ing me up and I took a criminal justice course once.
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 11:08 PM   #5349 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Oh ****, I'm gonna give Donald a call. Get my name in the hat. I'm down to be a sellout like that. These student loans are ****ing me up and I took a criminal justice course once.
I'm in too. I use to watch Dragnet.

Chula Vista is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 06:44 AM   #5350 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,366
Default

he fired the fbi director because he was scared.
put the tweet on his twitter safespace homepage because he was scared.

i want to see someone take him out and then the elf get replaced.
Mindfulness is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.