Official Mental Health Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2019, 01:25 AM   #991 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
i need something much heavier than that
dmt?
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 01:29 AM   #992 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
have you tried this new drug called GUN
thankfullly not yet
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:26 AM   #993 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

I have an appointment with at the local so-called “free” clinic (it’s not really free but at least they try to serve people). When they refer people they set you up with appointments. I’m afraid of their mental health services because I’m familiar with from working with them when I taught special ed. It’s not their fault but by serving everyone the atmosphere is notoriously (no pun intended) crazy. Anyway, I need help getting on the right meds and off the wrong ones and I have other health problems I’ve been ignoring. Anyway, it’s not until December but I think I’m going to be alright. After taking three days off I was actually in good spirits at work. Probably too good because when I get that like that I usually crash and get really sad. It’s like doing drugs without drugs. My finances are bad but I’m thinking to put in for the entire month of February off. My plan was to kill myself if I was still in Florida on Jan. 1 2020 but I don’t have the money to leave or the stomach for suicide. I had the same plan when they cancelled my last credit card but filing for bankruptcy was pretty easy and it’s been like a year I guess and hasn’t really changed my life. I haven’t even tried to get any credit even though I’ve gotten offers. I don’t know. Bankruptcy really isn’t that bad if you have to do it don’t be scared. They really do stop harassing you once you file. I’m worried about taking on medical debt but first we’ll just see what’s up.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:20 AM   #994 (permalink)
Epiphany is upon us
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 10,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I have an appointment with at the local so-called “free” clinic (it’s not really free but at least they try to serve people). When they refer people they set you up with appointments. I’m afraid of their mental health services because I’m familiar with from working with them when I taught special ed. It’s not their fault but by serving everyone the atmosphere is notoriously (no pun intended) crazy. Anyway, I need help getting on the right meds and off the wrong ones and I have other health problems I’ve been ignoring. Anyway, it’s not until December but I think I’m going to be alright. After taking three days off I was actually in good spirits at work. Probably too good because when I get that like that I usually crash and get really sad. It’s like doing drugs without drugs. My finances are bad but I’m thinking to put in for the entire month of February off. My plan was to kill myself if I was still in Florida on Jan. 1 2020 but I don’t have the money to leave or the stomach for suicide. I had the same plan when they cancelled my last credit card but filing for bankruptcy was pretty easy and it’s been like a year I guess and hasn’t really changed my life. I haven’t even tried to get any credit even though I’ve gotten offers. I don’t know. Bankruptcy really isn’t that bad if you have to do it don’t be scared. They really do stop harassing you once you file. I’m worried about taking on medical debt but first we’ll just see what’s up.
__________________
https://x.com/mindys_stuff_
May 21st, 2024



Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:25 AM   #995 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
Hugs back at you bro

And remember the most important thing

I’m on a 4 day weekend starting today!!!

Happy happy joy joy
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:15 AM   #996 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,201
Default

Just promise that you'll do a face reveal here before killing yourself.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:21 AM   #997 (permalink)
Epiphany is upon us
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 10,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Just promise that you'll do a face reveal here before killing yourself.
__________________
https://x.com/mindys_stuff_
May 21st, 2024



Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:24 AM   #998 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,201
Default

Ftr I prefer you living to having my curiosity satisfied.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:27 AM   #999 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Just promise that you'll do a face reveal here before killing yourself.


I’ll leave you my music collection, too.

I don’t think I have whatever it takes to kill yourself though. I start getting all sentimental and maudlin and then I’m too aww shucks let nature and time do it...
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:29 AM   #1000 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Btw elph don’t do mdma for at least a few months or never actually

K? Thanx
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.