Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #351 (permalink)
love will tear you apart
 
TheCunningStunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 5,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
TheCunningStunt-seems like we would have some good conversations, not just about music, but sometimes when i hear him force an opinion on others/not accept that other people like different things, it just bugs me.
You're wrong! I don't force my opinions on other people!!!!1
__________________
I don't feel and I feel great.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 03:56 AM   #352 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
downwardspiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 734
Default

i think thecunningstunt is brillo, in a non-creepy way. i dunno why but i just agree with most things he says/i think he has awesome taste in music, yeah. ditto mojo, genuinely sound guy.

same with james, although he can be a bit pretentious. for a fourteen year old anyway, no worries though. not a big fan of paloma at times, i reckon she'd be one of those people who are keyboard angsty but not the same in real life, but who am i to judge? she must be alright though cos most people round here seem to like her. maybe she just dislikes me? QQ.
downwardspiral is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 04:16 AM   #353 (permalink)
love will tear you apart
 
TheCunningStunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 5,107
Default

I like downwardspiral from what I've read, but I'm not sure about your music taste on the whole. But you seem like a good guy, always friendly and stoof.
__________________
I don't feel and I feel great.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 05:53 AM   #354 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 2,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
I like downwardspiral from what I've read, but I'm not sure about your music taste on the whole. But you seem like a good guy, always friendly and stoof.
Stoof! I'd never heard of stoof.

TheCunningStunt...you use good urban slang! I learn from you. I'm never sure what you'll say next, so that's fun.

Downwardspiral...I had hopes that he was a hair-lover, but alas, no!

Antonio...very dedicated to music. Friendly.

TumorAttitude...sweetly crude and honest, fragile and strong.

AwwSugar...genuine and playful...as long as she's not upset with someone! She's rarely upset, though. I feel I understand her emotional reactions to songs, so that is nice.

Flower Child...loves music and writes very emotionally about it to share her passion! Also, a great photographer.

Ribbons...(Liz), such a likeable person. Friendly, open, supportive, calm. I'd like to be more like her. She seems to have no rough edges...or she hides them well! She's a mom. I'm a mom. We're a lot a like, I think, in many ways.

Jackhammer...very honest and in some ways private and introspective, I think. He's a dad. I like that about him. He's also funny in a gentle way.

Boo boo...extremely honest about his feelings. I love reading his replies to people because he shares just what he is feeling and takes the time to respond to what they say. He sticks up for himself.

Adidasss...I feel very in tune with his views on gender and sexuality, etc. I can never remember how many d's or s's are in his username, though, which makes me frustrated with my memory! I always find myself writing "Adidass" like "ass," and then have to look again at his username to correct my posts.

Tore...I'm just very excited for him and his rats that he is getting married! He's always so dedicated to the site, putting together the weekly genre topic thingy and arranging this and that, like the member's comp. Plus, like I've told him, he debates and discusses so well. I always learn something important reading his posts. He has a very nice sense of humor and is always friendly and respectful.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #355 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 3,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
i think thecunningstunt is brillo, in a non-creepy way. i dunno why but i just agree with most things he says/i think he has awesome taste in music, yeah. ditto mojo, genuinely sound guy.

same with james, although he can be a bit pretentious. for a fourteen year old anyway, no worries though. not a big fan of paloma at times, i reckon she'd be one of those people who are keyboard angsty but not the same in real life, but who am i to judge? she must be alright though cos most people round here seem to like her. maybe she just dislikes me? QQ.
I don't dislike you, but what's keyboard angsty?
Sansa Stark is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #356 (permalink)
love will tear you apart
 
TheCunningStunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 5,107
Default

VEGANGELICA, I can't lie the feminist hippy stuff gets on my tits a fair bit, but you care more about the world you live in than a lot of people I've ever spoke to, even if I sometimes I get annoyed and find it a bit pretentious, you do speak with a lot of passion... Where as I, I couldn't really give a f*ck if the world imploded right now. So that's a credit to you.
__________________
I don't feel and I feel great.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 12:45 PM   #357 (permalink)
MB quadrant's JM Vincent
 
duga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,762
Default

TheCunningStunt - He is ALWAYS on here.
__________________
Confusion will be my epitaph...
duga is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #358 (permalink)
love will tear you apart
 
TheCunningStunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 5,107
Default

Duga - Scientist. That makes him cool.
__________________
I don't feel and I feel great.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #359 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Where as I, I couldn't really give a f*ck if the world imploded right now. So that's a credit to you.
Spoken like a true miserable Mancunian.
right-track is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #360 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 2,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
VEGANGELICA, I can't lie the feminist hippy stuff gets on my tits a fair bit, but you care more about the world you live in than a lot of people I've ever spoke to, even if I sometimes I get annoyed and find it a bit pretentious, you do speak with a lot of passion... Where as I, I couldn't really give a f*ck if the world imploded right now. So that's a credit to you.
Why, thank you, CunningStunt. I don't *mean* to get on your tits. I...I thought my feet and my hippyness were firmly planted on the ground, but I stand corrected! Now that I know, I will tread more carefully when you're around.

Oh, how could you want your pretty little country to implode?! That would be very sad. I've heard Manchester isn't so pleasant, though. Maybe that's the problem.

Pretentious. Yeah, I get that a lot. I suppose it's hard not to be pretentious when I know I'm right.

(That was a joke, btw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Duga - Scientist. That makes him cool.
I forgot about you being a biologist too, Duga! That *is* cool. Biologists are extraordinarily wonderful, lovely people. You also live close to Iowa, so that makes you even cooler. And you like shoegaze, which I don't mind, so that is a plus, as is the fact that I don't recall us ever viciously arguing. Have we? Or did I just block it out of my memory as a horrifying experience best forgotten.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.