Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #6521 (permalink)
Crusher of tiny Nords
 
Carpe Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ugly Bag of Mostly Water
Posts: 1,363
Default

SYG... Roxy and Batloo need to bang already, their sexual tension has me more on the edge of my seat than Walking Dead lately.

Not like that's saying much, of course.
__________________
[SIG][/SIG]
Mirth is King


Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #6522 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
WTF Dude you ARE a beautiful person. Stop comparing yourself to others and own yourself. Comparing yourself to an average standard is ridiculous. It's only going to lead to self doubt. I'll tell you this now, if Ki didn't already have a claim, you'd be all over my map. And the reason is because I'm into your type (when that type is confident). You're stuck with however you look... but know that looks are most CERTAINLY not everything. The attitude, the confidence in a person, THAT'S what's ultimately attractive.

So, when I see your picture, I imagine a woman that is completely comfortable with herself, totally assured, and that **** is sexy. But when I see you say you're everything opposite, well, I just gotta ask why. You're doing yourself your own disservice. I think you're lovely and you should too.
in reality I'm really quite shy so I'm a little uncomfortable right now but I'm very flattered.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:08 PM   #6523 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
@roxy
pretty much, that is my weakness. i think it's cause i assume other people are like me cause when i'm around other people complimenting each other i find it boring.
I love you, we jive, also **** you. You smell like butts.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:08 PM   #6524 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
SYG... Roxy and Batloo need to bang already, their sexual tension has me more on the edge of my seat than Walking Dead lately.

Not like that's saying much, of course.
HAHA I have it on in the background and the fact I'm on the computer right now seals the deal.
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #6525 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

Carpe I was was hoping you'd let me know how it was
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #6526 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
in reality I'm really quite shy so I'm a little uncomfortable right now but I'm very flattered.
You're not shy. You're just not confident.

You would not BELIEVE how much better your life will become when you learn how to be not a person, but a person that knows why they are here on this earth and isn't afraid to say it.

Even if you never take this advice, I will tell you this. At the end of your life, among your biggest regrets will be the fact that you didn't be and do what you wanted. I'm obviously not telling you this from experience, but I am telling it to you from second hand experience. Be you. Full heartedly. There is absolutely NO reason to spend the only chance you have on this world disliking the way you existed on it.

Enjoy life. If you are unable to do so because of whatever barriers, break them the fuck down.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #6527 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
SYG... Roxy and Batloo need to bang already, their sexual tension has me more on the edge of my seat than Walking Dead lately.

Not like that's saying much, of course.
More people need to say things like this. It might lead to more slob knobbin' for the ol' Batloo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #6528 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
More people need to say things like this. It might lead to more slob knobbin' for the ol' Batloo
Dude, Roxy has SO much sex appeal to me. I think it's less about the looks than it is about her attitude. It's kinda a sexy one. She is, of course, totally authorized to fly to Louisiana.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:23 PM   #6529 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Dude, Roxy has SO much sex appeal to me. I think it's less about the looks than it is about her attitude. It's kinda a sexy one. She is, of course, totally authorized to fly to Louisiana.
Trooz. As good as tha boobz is, tha "don't give a ****" look she always has be makin' tha knob be needin' a slob.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:25 PM   #6530 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Trooz. As good as tha boobz is, tha "don't give a ****" look she always has be makin' tha knob be needin' a slob.
ROWL GURR OMG BURP DRANK.

Seriously though, Roxy, you most definitely have it going on, and that's hard to do on the internet when it's not based on solely an image.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.