Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #81 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireInCairo View Post
Veridical Fiction
Seems a bit like a jockish arsebag? i don't really know though.
Really dude? Wow, I don't know how someone could possibly get me so wrong. I dunno if it's something I said, but I remember a couple hilarious exchanges between you and I. Never had a problem with ya.

Not trying to justify anything here, just sincerely wondering where I may have come across that way to you.
Not that it really matters, but I just thought I'd put it out there.

You're welcome to feel however.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #82 (permalink)
Chase for 28
 
PinkCigarette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
Really dude? Wow, I don't know how someone could possibly get me so wrong. I dunno if it's something I said, but I remember a couple hilarious exchanges between you and I. Never had a problem with ya.

Not trying to justify anything here, just sincerely wondering where I may have come across that way to you.
Not that it really matters, but I just thought I'd put it out there.

You're welcome to feel however.

For me, anyways, I think it's just the way you come across sometimes, almost as if you think you know people and you're right about people, like when I made my post in the thread about what we are embarrased about and how you apparently perceive me, which sort of made me smirk because it isn't at all accurate.

I have no idea where you get the thought that I have some kind of self esteem issue but I am a very confident person.




By the way, I am not really offended or anything, people can think whatever they want, I just don't understand how confidence = low self-esteem.
__________________

Last edited by PinkCigarette; 06-10-2009 at 04:34 PM.
PinkCigarette is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #83 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
Surrel: Another young one that is way ahead of his time. His hate for kids with cancers and hippies makes me suspicious, though. Perhaps he prefers cancerous hippies?
I prefer dead hippies, so I guess I'm partial to cancerous deathbed hippies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Surrel: Resident hip-hop loving funnt guy. Whats not to like?
Likin it, likin it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
surell: Well, I liked him at first. I adopted him as my n00b but I must have done something wrong because now everything he says gets on my nerves.
...














ouch dood. If it means anything, I still look to you when unsure what to do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #84 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post


ouch dood. If it means anything, I still look to you when unsure what to do.
It's not you, it's me.

Edit: I really should rephrase though... I was harsh. Not everything you say gets on my nerves.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #85 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
For me, anyways, I think it's just the way you come across sometimes, almost as if you think you know people and you're right about people, like when I made my post in the thread about what we are embarrased about and how you apparently perceive me, which sort of made me smirk because it isn't at all accurate.

I have no idea where you get the thought that I have some kind of self esteem issue but I am a very confident person.

I may have jumped the gun with you. It's just that all I have to go on when understanding people on the internet are the things they say and do. If the things someone is saying or doing leads me to form an observation about their personality, I take it because it's as solid a lead as you can get through this medium.
Just so you know, my observations may likely just be a small glimpse of a bigger picture that resembles something completely opposite of what I assume.. So naturally, I don't hold anything in cement.
I'm not going to pigeon-hole you based on a single occurrence, but I'm probably not realizing that it may seem that way to others.

__________________
Freebase Dali is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #86 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
It's not you, it's me.

Edit: I really should rephrase though... I was harsh. Not everything you say gets on my nerves.
Well it's alright. I'm surprised I don't get on more people's nerves around here more often; thank god you guys are super coolzville.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #87 (permalink)
Foam-injected Axl Rose
 
Gone Sugaring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: California
Posts: 245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
I

Gone Sugaring - A girl who likes The Fall.


I'm still reeling from the shock.
I'm sorry but I don't understand why this is shocking.
__________________
"If I was to vote, I'd say Erik B. For President!"
Gone Sugaring is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #88 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,605
Default

Ask my ex's
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #89 (permalink)
Moodswings n' Roundabouts
 
Piss Me Off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At the corner of Dude and Catastrophe
Posts: 4,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone Sugaring View Post
I'm sorry but I don't understand why this is shocking.
*Moves to California*
__________________


Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline  
Old 06-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #90 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
boo boo: I was told by someone to beware of him, but I find him to be very kind and likable. Plus, he's got one snazzy suit.

Poor Boo Boo. Someone's got the neighborhood-watch onto him.

It's true about RezZ,
Where is he? I got along with him fine. Never really got into any depth with him, but he seems easy going.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.