Dad Jokes - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #71 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 26,574
Default

Why did the chicken NOT cross the road?

Spoiler for Answer:
Because it was his day off!
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #72 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Why did the chicken NOT cross the road?

Spoiler for Answer:
Because it was his day off!
I've been stone faced for the majority of this thread. So why the **** did this make me chuckle?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #73 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,439
Default

I used to not like my hair, but then it grew on me.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:14 PM   #74 (permalink)
we are stardust
 
Astronomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I used to not like my hair, but then it grew on me.
One liners are my favourite dad jokes

Keep 'em coming.
Astronomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #75 (permalink)
Scuttle Buttin'
 
Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Boulder Colorado
Posts: 972
Default

A prostitute is recently diagnosed with heart trouble but decides to go to "work" anyway.

She is approached by a potential customer and tells him, "It's gonna be 50 dollars, but I have to tell you, I have acute angina."

He replies, "Well I hope so, because your face is kind of ugly."
Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:10 AM   #76 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 26,574
Default

Oh god! Time for some doctor jokes!
Man goes to the doctor, says "Doctor I feel like a jelly baby!"
And the doctor ate the head off him....

(Copyright my sister about 1997 or so)
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:58 AM   #77 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

[QUOTE=Trollheart;1432847]
Tell me something, seriously: would you know how to make a call on one of these?

Clue: it does not connect to the internet and has no USB slot.




I am answering you seriously. Yes I would use this, yes I know how to use it, but I won't reconsider using this, until I have a sterling silver telephone dialer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:41 PM   #78 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 695
Default

[QUOTE=RoxyRollah;1437337]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Tell me something, seriously: would you know how to make a call on one of these?
If there are people out there over the age of 18 that don't know what this thing is, or how to use it, that makes me very sad. If I had any reason whatsoever to have a landline in this apartment, you bet your ass I'd hook it up to a rotary telephone. I love those things.

How could you not want one??

LOOK HOW CUTE THIS ONE IS

__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:47 PM   #79 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

[QUOTE=ladyislingering;1437424]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post

If there are people out there over the age of 18 that don't know what this thing is, or how to use it, that makes me very sad. If I had any reason whatsoever to have a landline in this apartment, you bet your ass I'd hook it up to a rotary telephone. I love those things.

How could you not want one??

LOOK HOW CUTE THIS ONE IS


Right so where is our sterling silver dialer to go with this pink prize?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:48 PM   #80 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 3,234
Default

Best dad joke:

"Dad, are those buffalo straight?"
"They're bison"
"Well, its a free country"
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2023 Advameg, Inc.