Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2005, 01:55 PM   #71 (permalink)
D:
 
ladyluckrules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: England
Posts: 507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.n.A
urm id lyke 2 see u try baytch id be doin dis 2 U
an u gonna be lyke dis
U b trippin gurl,idbe all up in yo face, itd be H.n.a blood up on the walls in hurr.
__________________

AHOY SAILOR
ladyluckrules is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 01:55 PM   #72 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: atl fasho
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexiihoney
babii u still herr
yeah
babii is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 01:56 PM   #73 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NY,us
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.n.A
urm id lyke 2 see u try baytch id be doin dis 2 U
an u gonna be lyke dis
good 1
__________________
U cant say that i have a wierd way of speakin. if were from were i was from then u would kno. Im from New york and if u aint from there then u dont kno wat im talkin about k? Get it sriaght and not twisted. [QUOTE]
Sexiihoney is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 01:56 PM   #74 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: atl fasho
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyluckrules
U b trippin gurl,idbe all up in yo face, itd be H.n.a blood up on the walls in hurr.
o hell naw bitch u betta shut da f.u.c.k up or i will bust a cap in yo ass u stupid d.i.c.k suckin wannabe hoe
babii is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #75 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NY,us
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babii
yeah
ok ccool
__________________
U cant say that i have a wierd way of speakin. if were from were i was from then u would kno. Im from New york and if u aint from there then u dont kno wat im talkin about k? Get it sriaght and not twisted. [QUOTE]
Sexiihoney is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #76 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexiihoney
nah me and glossyice were cussin out some biotchs that was saying stuff about whit and black ppl. they were saying taht white ppl are trash and how black ppl ae fat and we didn't like dat
oh ok
diamonds is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 01:58 PM   #77 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexiihoney
nah me and glossyice were cussin out some biotchs that was saying stuff about whit and black ppl. they were saying taht white ppl are trash and how black ppl ae fat and we didn't like dat
her mom is fat an trash
H.n.A is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 01:59 PM   #78 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NY,us
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyluckrules
U b trippin gurl,idbe all up in yo face, itd be H.n.a blood up on the walls in hurr.
she i wanna see dat cuz hna is madd crazy son she will beat ur A>S>S
__________________
U cant say that i have a wierd way of speakin. if were from were i was from then u would kno. Im from New york and if u aint from there then u dont kno wat im talkin about k? Get it sriaght and not twisted. [QUOTE]
Sexiihoney is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 01:59 PM   #79 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: atl fasho
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.n.A
her mom is fat an trash
lol i know rite
babii is offline  
Old 10-23-2005, 02:00 PM   #80 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NY,us
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.n.A
her mom is fat an trash
who's mOm
__________________
U cant say that i have a wierd way of speakin. if were from were i was from then u would kno. Im from New york and if u aint from there then u dont kno wat im talkin about k? Get it sriaght and not twisted. [QUOTE]
Sexiihoney is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.