Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2014, 10:22 AM   #3551 (permalink)
V8s & 12 Bars
 
EPOCH6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 947
Default

Four and I'll see you there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbycob View Post
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:28 AM   #3552 (permalink)
Because I Am, I Can!
 
CoNtrivedNiHilism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,129
Default

And maybe a shot or two of Jack Daniels.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:21 PM   #3553 (permalink)
V8s & 12 Bars
 
EPOCH6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 947
Default

Or maybe **** Electric Wizard, let's just go rob a liquor store.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbycob View Post
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #3554 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,217
Default



It's a ways away but I really wanna go to this. That lineup is crazy good.
__________________
I spit bullets in my feet
Every time I speak
So I write instead
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #3555 (permalink)
Resident rightwing nutjob
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post


It's a ways away but I really wanna go to this. That lineup is crazy good.
Oh I approve wholeheartedly with that lineup
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:38 PM   #3556 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Catching Hayseed Dixie and Dropkick Murphy's in the next couple of months so that's my foot stomping sorted
__________________

A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:39 PM   #3557 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,234
Default

Seeing Kayo Dot on Feb 25th and then ****ING SWANS ON THE 26TH. TWO DAYS OF DEAF EARS BABY.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:45 PM   #3558 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,217
Default

Seeing Winter Break with Shinobu tonight. Gonna see The Thermals, You Blew It!, and Cherry Glazerr in February. Oh yeah AND FIDLAR IN T-MINUS TWO WEEKS.
__________________
I spit bullets in my feet
Every time I speak
So I write instead
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 11:30 PM   #3559 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

My life'd be complete if I saw a Thermals concert you lucky BASTARD

Line-up for Bonnaroo being announced Tuesday!
I'm praying:

-Run the Jewels
-Spoon
-Wu-Tang
-St. Vincent
-Freddie Gibbs & Madlib

off hand:
-Ought
-TV On The Radio
-Death From Above 1979

but seriously, trying to foresee has never worked out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today

Last edited by Justthefacts; 01-09-2015 at 11:37 PM.
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:49 PM   #3560 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
My life'd be complete if I saw a Thermals concert you lucky BASTARD

Line-up for Bonnaroo being announced Tuesday!
I'm praying:

-Run the Jewels
-Spoon
-Wu-Tang
-St. Vincent
-Freddie Gibbs & Madlib

off hand:
-Ought
-TV On The Radio
-Death From Above 1979

but seriously, trying to foresee has never worked out.
The only ones I predicted right were Run The Jewels, Spoon, and Freddie Gibbs and Madlib. So it's guaranteed, I'm heading to the farm.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.