Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2019, 05:58 AM   #91 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,931
Default

Maroon 5 and RHCP are the same band
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Release the Bats! Release the Bats!
Pump them up and explode the things
Her legs are chafed by sticky wings
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 07:35 AM   #92 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Both very true, although by that reasoning should we blame the Rolling Stones for spawning Aerosmith?

The first Stone Roses album is great though, fight me Fluff
It's OK. Overrated because the little they did afterwards was so bad/irrelevant. I think it makes it look better than it is.

The fandom surrounding them is also off-putting. Not sure how many reunions they have had now with no album.

🍋🍋🍋
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 10:57 AM   #93 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,931
Default

Happy Mondays >>>>> Stone Roses
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Release the Bats! Release the Bats!
Pump them up and explode the things
Her legs are chafed by sticky wings
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #94 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,557
Default

  1. Tom Waits
  2. Michael Jackson
  3. Kiss (except Beth, but everything else must go, even solo albums and merchandising, merchandising, merchandising and Kiss the flamethrower)
  4. Midnight Oil
  5. Boyz II Men
  6. Mumford and Son
  7. The Lumineers
  8. Fun.
  9. Metallica (except Dave Mustiness and Kirk Hamlet)
  10. The Who (thanks a lot Jerry Bruckheimer )
  11. AC/DC (both the plethora of album filler and the other 4 songs they constantly play on the radio)
  12. Prefab Sprout (TrollHeart's favorite Scientology indoctrination band)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 12:52 PM   #95 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Tom Waits is a rock band?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 12:54 PM   #96 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Tom Waits is a rock band?
Well then he should be erased from the foot notes of Rock History for that time when he colab'd with Keef Riffhard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 05:41 PM   #97 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Happy Mondays >>>>> Stone Roses
Church
__________________
CAMPAIGN ALERT:

*vote vote vote*

Member of the Year

VOTE HAWK


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'm on my way to steal rom the steaore i work at

I stoel asll yhes e[ep[;e ,ajil

tonight I do anytyhihg im vafraid of f
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
FLARLY put I steal

I take form my employebnt

they hteink they own me, I'm going to steal

lucky6 I don't burn the building to the ground @@@@@@@@@@@@########3
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 05:54 PM   #98 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,931
Default

the comments lol

"if you heard this 3 hour dvd of styx videos i put together, you'd quickly remove them from this list, Peace!"

oh god
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Release the Bats! Release the Bats!
Pump them up and explode the things
Her legs are chafed by sticky wings
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 05:57 PM   #99 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,260
Default

The OP is really well written
__________________
CAMPAIGN ALERT:

*vote vote vote*

Member of the Year

VOTE HAWK


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'm on my way to steal rom the steaore i work at

I stoel asll yhes e[ep[;e ,ajil

tonight I do anytyhihg im vafraid of f
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
FLARLY put I steal

I take form my employebnt

they hteink they own me, I'm going to steal

lucky6 I don't burn the building to the ground @@@@@@@@@@@@########3
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:01 PM   #100 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10,931
Default

REM, U2, Led Zeppelin, Rage Against the Machine, The Doors, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, AC/DC, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, the Grateful Dead, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Van Halen, Coldplay, and many others.

yeah but also 85% of the rock artists he lists here are candidates for the subject of this thread tbh
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Release the Bats! Release the Bats!
Pump them up and explode the things
Her legs are chafed by sticky wings
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.