Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #211 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
The Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 803
Default

Do you plan on ever post the rest of your selections, JayJamJah?
The Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #212 (permalink)
Moodswings n' Roundabouts
 
Piss Me Off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At the corner of Dude and Catastrophe
Posts: 4,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogivesaflux View Post
Please ask a question instead of asking me to repeat myself. What is your question/s?
I believe it was this, many pages ago..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
I would love to debate your definition of art pop , but it's trying so hard to be clever it just ends up being totally meaningless...
Now get to the point.
__________________


Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #213 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 47
Default

So you feel as I pointed out previously that the UHM doesn't really have any real questions to ask??

This thread is supposed to be about the groups we feel are most over rated isn't it?
whogivesaflux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #214 (permalink)
Moodswings n' Roundabouts
 
Piss Me Off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At the corner of Dude and Catastrophe
Posts: 4,510
Default

Eh? What about the bloody quote i just put up where he directly asked you a question which you STILL haven't answered?
__________________


Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #215 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 47
Default

ROTFLMAO!!! You didn't paste a question you moron...this is insane, but I'm having too good a time to stop now!
whogivesaflux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #216 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,276
Default

yo whogivesaflux...your taking a lot of **** right now...but im still waiting for you to answer my question...gettin to that soon?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:41 AM   #217 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGettinThatFaSho View Post
yo whogivesaflux...your taking a lot of **** right now...but im still waiting for you to answer my question...gettin to that soon?

I answered that question or at least one practically identical. better go back have a look.
whogivesaflux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:41 AM   #218 (permalink)
Moodswings n' Roundabouts
 
Piss Me Off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At the corner of Dude and Catastrophe
Posts: 4,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogivesaflux View Post
ROTFLMAO!!! You didn't paste a question you moron...this is insane, but I'm having too good a time to stop now!
Alright i'm feelin' quite patient so i'll ignore the moron accusation. Last chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
I would love to debate your definition of art pop , but it's trying so hard to be clever it just ends up being totally meaningless...
^ THERE, see it?
__________________


Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #219 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 47
Default

Dude, that's NOT a question. Does the statement end with a question mark???<---(That's a question mark in case you're not sure what one looks like.) What you pasted is a summation in case you didn't know. That's a rhetorical statement that contains both a false curiosity and an answer to evaluate it's context in case you didn't know. The problem is that UHM started with what should have been an ending that was built up to. BTW, Radiohead is grossly over rated. Just wanted you to know.
whogivesaflux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:16 PM   #220 (permalink)
Moodswings n' Roundabouts
 
Piss Me Off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At the corner of Dude and Catastrophe
Posts: 4,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogivesaflux View Post
Dude, that's NOT a question. Does the statement end with a question mark???<---(That's a question mark in case you're not sure what one looks like.) What you pasted is a summation in case you didn't know. That's a rhetorical statement that contains both a false curiosity and an answer to evaluate it's context in case you didn't know. The problem is that UHM started with what should have been an ending that was built up to.
It implies a question, isn't hard to figure out, just look at everyone else who wants you to explain yourself.

Quote:
BTW, Radiohead is grossly over rated. Just wanted you to know.
You hit me hard there.
__________________


Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.