Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 09:28 PM   #18531 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,757
Default

I know everyone kinda goes "first Arctic Monkeys album was good though" as an excuse to the rest of their discography but I like every album they ever released
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:30 PM   #18532 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,757
Default

__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:34 PM   #18533 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I know everyone kinda goes "first Arctic Monkeys album was good though" as an excuse to the rest of their discography but I like every album they ever released
I'll admit to liking every release except AM but goddamn do I hate Alex as a vocalist.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:37 PM   #18534 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,757
Default

AM has like a pop R&B style mixed with 70's stoner rock I think it's a cool modern incarnation of post punk
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:39 PM   #18535 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
AM has like a pop R&B style mixed with 70's stoner rock I think it's a cool modern incarnation of post punk
I don't know I just kinda hate it
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:49 PM   #18536 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,757
Default

file along with The Strokes as bands I like that make most post punk enthusiasts turn their noses up
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:55 PM   #18537 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
file along with The Strokes as bands I like that make most post punk enthusiasts turn their noses up
I like The Strokes, the Arctic Monks are radio good (meaning I wouldn't choose to listen to it but I wouldn't mind hearing it if someone else put it on).
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:48 AM   #18538 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Default Yellow Black Bridge and Field Study

I've been listening to this band a friend indicated to me, it's incredible!

Yellow Black Bridge - Birds

This other one must be in a war movie!!!


Yellow Black Bridge - Chaos


Another great band is Field Study - Promise you
Laroca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:07 AM   #18539 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 5,634
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah at the end of the day we are just a speck smaller then a grain of beach sand floating in a giant universe soup bowl and hell there might even be billions of bowls floating in a even bigger bowl ..???? :P

i wish the Human species can stop wasting time and see the bigger picture here




She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:16 PM   #18540 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 23,228
Default

This is just incredible stuff. Downloading the whole discog now...
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.