Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2017, 09:13 AM   #18611 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,662
Default


Mushroom vs. Bundy K. Brown vs. Faust vs. Gary Floyd - Compared to What
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 01:00 PM   #18612 (permalink)
Tremendous Machine
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: In Time
Posts: 467
Default

Sometimes all you need in the dead of winter is cheap party music.

__________________
Journal l List l Reviews l YouTube Playlist
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 04:50 PM   #18613 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,662
Default


The Mermen - Dragonfly & Dancing in Her Sleep
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 07:18 PM   #18614 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,215
Default

I don't know anything about this band clicked on it by accident on youtube but I'm in love



what a time for music we live in when something you click on by accident can be better than 99% of what you've heard before
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:10 PM   #18615 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 4,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't know anything about this band clicked on it by accident on youtube but I'm in love



what a time for music we live in when something you click on by accident can be better than 99% of what you've heard before
This has exactly one vote on RYM and no voted genres. Looks like you've stumbled upon something quite obscured.
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:14 PM   #18616 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,215
Default

the whole ep is brilliant bedroom pop out of Boston upon further inspection
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 11:34 PM   #18617 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 4,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
the whole ep is brilliant bedroom pop out of Boston upon further inspection
I'll have to check it out
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:00 AM   #18618 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,327
Default

__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:27 AM   #18619 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Didn't like Solar Fields at first but I'm really getting into them now. Also this is pretty good. Odd, as it's not the kind of music I normally listen to, but I like it.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:38 AM   #18620 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Bufo Alvarius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Iurreta (Basque Country, Spain)
Posts: 202
Default

Number One Cup - Strange and silent staircase (Chicago, 1995):

Bufo Alvarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.