Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #9511 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
lili.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 160
Default

Some good country music by Hal Paris.
Cool Country Breeze (1972)


Hal Paris (Country Funk) Cool Country Breeze - YouTube
__________________
'' music fills the gap between souls ''
lili. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #9512 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,908
Default



I've come to the belief that if a jazz drummer isn't making a face like he's having some sort of strange orgasm, he's doing it wrong .
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:30 AM   #9513 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Default

Listening to Ahwanam songs.
kushy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:44 AM   #9514 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default



Got a nigga on a straight regiment.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #9515 (permalink)
Do good.
 
Blarobbarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 2,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post


I've come to the belief that if a jazz drummer isn't making a face like he's having some sort of strange orgasm, he's doing it wrong .
That video was absolutely perfect. Bennick is a living legend.



This is what I'm currently listening to. I was just in the mood for something laid back, chill, and RnB-ish. Erkya is as good as anything in those categories.
__________________
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Blarobbarg

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #9516 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default



First exposure to this band.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:37 AM   #9517 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default



I normally don't like youtube covers but this group is decent.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #9518 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
That video was absolutely perfect. Bennick is a living legend.
Oh yeah, he's my favourite alongside John "Drumbo" French and Paal Nilssen-Love. You've heard "Machine Gun" by Peter Brotzmann Octet, yes? If not, you must check it out and become obsessed with it, given that you're a Bennink fan.

To stay true to the thread, I am currently listening to potential future Wolves In Sheepskin releases, all of which are currently untitled..
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:49 AM   #9519 (permalink)
An Butthole
 
Sequoioideae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Someone's Backyard
Posts: 543
Default



That bass beat makes my heart go all doki-doki.
__________________
Funnel From Another Lover

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #9520 (permalink)
Do good.
 
Blarobbarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 2,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Oh yeah, he's my favourite alongside John "Drumbo" French and Paal Nilssen-Love. You've heard "Machine Gun" by Peter Brotzmann Octet, yes? If not, you must check it out and become obsessed with it, given that you're a Bennink fan.

To stay true to the thread, I am currently listening to potential future Wolves In Sheepskin releases, all of which are currently untitled..
I probably have, but if so it's been awhile, I'll look it up!
__________________
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Blarobbarg

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.