Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #91 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
midnight rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuingchange View Post
Why doe everyone tell me I don't know what I'm talking about? I don't get it. I think I have presented myself with integrity and much in-depth understanding of these topics. Its you all who are lost. If this thread is bothering you, go the hell away. And don't come back.
Because you make statements like this. It really takes a jaded perspective to come on a music forum and tell everyone to "sit down and listen up!" because you're the only one who knows his ****.
__________________
last.fm
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #92 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Still logged in I see.
See its that **** right there that proves what I originally said about you. Your only concern is to get on here and try to see how witty or smart you can sound. So when there is no one arguing with you, you create an argument just so you can be making waves with someone. Thats exactly how your kind operates.
Pursuingchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #93 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Because you make statements like this. It really takes a jaded perspective to come on a music forum and tell everyone to "sit down and listen up!" because you're the only one who knows his ****.
No no and no again. That person told me I don't know what I'm talking about. I was just taking up for myself.
Pursuingchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #94 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuingchange View Post
See its that **** right there that proves what I originally said about you. Your only concern is to get on here and try to see how witty or smart you can sound. So when there is no one arguing with you, you create an argument just so you can be making waves with someone. Thats exactly how your kind operates.
Actually I tried to answer the question in the OP and have a conversation about it, but you seem to have some kind of problem where you get terribly upset at anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you. You've demonstrated this with your responses to several other people as well, which means you're either a deliberate troll or a person with so little emotional control that it's not possible for you to have a conversation with other people. Either way, it would seem like a discussion forum is a less than ideal place for you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #95 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Because you make statements like this. It really takes a jaded perspective to come on a music forum and tell everyone to "sit down and listen up!" because you're the only one who knows his ****.
Curt Cobain + Eddie Van Halen = all you need to know.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #96 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Curt Cobain + Eddie Van Halen = all you need to know.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #97 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
midnight rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Curt Cobain + Eddie Van Halen = all you need to know.
.
__________________
last.fm
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #98 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
.
Screw you guys.
Pursuingchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #99 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
midnight rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuingchange View Post
Screw you guys.
Troll confirmed.

__________________
last.fm
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #100 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Default

Honestly, I don't even know what troll means. But burn in hell anyway.
Pursuingchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.