Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Indie & Alternative
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2016, 07:59 PM   #41 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,754
Default

Not if the **** stains show on both sides.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:18 PM   #42 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It left your mother satisfied.
Then that's all the approval I need.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:08 PM   #43 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
Because this is musicbanter.com, not musicalrainbowsandunicornfarts.com
Fair enough. I didnt realise banter meant "the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks"

Thats not why i joined this forum. I came here to find out more about music and learn from people who are really into different scenes that i have lost touch with.The fact that most of you on here are middle aged dudes insulting each other like children is just a waste of time and energy to me. But its cool, i will leave you guys to your "banter" and go on reddit instead.
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:12 PM   #44 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

have to say though, the hip hop thread is actually way more insightful that the indie one, which suprises me.
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:15 PM   #45 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post
Fair enough. I didnt realise banter meant "the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks"

Thats not why i joined this forum. I came here to find out more about music and learn from people who are really into different scenes that i have lost touch with.The fact that most of you on here are middle aged dudes insulting each other like children is just a waste of time and energy to me. But its cool, i will leave you guys to your "banter" and go on reddit instead.
Forums where people JUST talk about music, politely, are boring as **** and are generally only good for reading and not participating. I have so many ways to discover music that I just don't have the patience to deal with a relatively disorganized forum with no sense of fun or community.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:16 PM   #46 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post
have to say though, the hip hop thread is actually way more insightful that the indie one, which suprises me.
Since I contributed to the indie thread, I take that as an insult. I won't be supporting that thread any more. And if you want to find current indie music ... D ... I ... Y.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:18 PM   #47 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Forums where people JUST talk about music, politely, are boring as **** and are generally only good for reading and not participating. I have so many ways to discover music that I just don't have the patience to deal with a relatively disorganized forum with no sense of fun or community.
if your idea of fun and community is insulting each other, good luck to you mate.
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:19 PM   #48 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Since I contributed to the indie thread, I take that as an insult. I won't be supporting that thread any more. And if you want to find current indie music ... D ... I ... Y.
Wow, and sensative too. Jesus.
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #49 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post
if your idea of fun and community is insulting each other, good luck to you mate.
If your idea of fun and community is sterile interaction with people whose only apparent personality is "music fan", good luck to you mate.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #50 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

it really is mostly the indie section that is mental. The other sections seem way more focused on music. Just has a look in the pop section, and theres way less stupid **** on there
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.