Member Picture Gallery - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2015, 02:21 PM   #29171 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
My first thought as well, lol.
Really? My first thought was "who the fuck wears a backwards baseball cap to a fucking wedding?"
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:25 PM   #29172 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Really? My first thought was "who the fuck wears a backwards baseball cap to a fucking wedding?"
It was well into the reception for cripes sake. Everyone was drunk. And I love that guy. Owns a business, makes gobs of money, and takes care of his girl.
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #29173 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 4,079
Default

uhhhhh yeah you could certainly say Bradley Cooper makes gobs of money
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:36 PM   #29174 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
It was well into the reception for cripes sake. Everyone was drunk. And I love that guy. Owns a business, makes gobs of money, and takes care of his girl.
It was just my first passing thought, I'm sure he's a great guy and you all look really happy. Didn't mean to offend.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:43 PM   #29175 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
It was just my first passing thought, I'm sure he's a great guy and you all look really happy. Didn't mean to offend.
No prob. You'd love the guy. He's a f*cking sweetheart.
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #29176 (permalink)
Scuttle Buttin'
 
Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Boulder Colorado
Posts: 972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Really? My first thought was "who the fuck wears a backwards baseball cap to a fucking wedding?"
Somebody that has not quite come to terms with his male pattern baldness?
Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:30 PM   #29177 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
The wedding of my east coast daughter.

Kinda looks like the newlyweds are starting their honeymoon inappropriately early in that pic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:59 PM   #29178 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 4,079
Default

Does anyone else feel incredibly awkward when Batlord posts a lame joke and it just completely kills a thread for about 6 hours until someone summons the courage to either change the topic or address his awful post?

Cause i do
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #29179 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Does anyone else feel incredibly awkward when Batlord posts a lame joke and it just completely kills a thread for about 6 hours until someone summons the courage to either change the topic or address his awful post?

Cause i do
You mean all his posts? Yeah, I feel the same way.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #29180 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Does anyone else feel incredibly awkward when Batlord posts a lame joke and it just completely kills a thread for about 6 hours until someone summons the courage to either change the topic or address his awful post?

Cause i do
This makes me both happy and sad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.