Dreams - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2017, 09:32 AM   #1001 (permalink)
Groupie
 
pastelcrowd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So you went swimming basically.
Essentially. But when I woke up I was swimming in my own ****.
pastelcrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:02 PM   #1002 (permalink)
Be aware of the psyop
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,999
Default

last night i was walking with someone close to me on east high street in davenport and when we got to farnum street, a bear came out of nowhere and attacked the person with me :/ i punched the bear and then woke up lol. i did think to myself, damn i might die right now :/ there were people behind the bear too coming with it, idk why they would chase a bear though. could be from the gif i saw with that bear.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:05 PM   #1003 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,355
Default

That sounds unbearable.
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #1004 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

I thought this was the Your Day thread for a moment.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:32 PM   #1005 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I thought this was the Your Day thread for a moment.
Me too. I was about to call him a lying bitch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 06:30 AM   #1006 (permalink)
Be aware of the psyop
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
That sounds unbearable.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:30 AM   #1007 (permalink)
mayor of spookytown
 
Chiomara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 812
Default

Had several vivid dreams but I don't remember much anymore.

1.) I was having a very, veryyy long but pleasant conversation with someone online. I don't remember who he was. (His avatar looked fuzzy and faraway and it wore a white spandex suit--er, the person in the avatar I mean.) It was someone I had spoken to before but not extensively. He mailed me three gifts; one smelled strongly of perfume (it had been his mother's, he said) and contained various beads and jewelry parts. For making jewelry with, he said. I can't remember what the other two things were. Anyway, there was this place I wanted to go to; I think it was in between where he and I lived. It looked a bit like a grassy mound in an ordinary forest, but there was a small opening surrounded by stones-- big enough to crawl through, and after you did, it gradually opened up into a small cave that you could stand in. I remember him or someone mentioning the name Anthony a lot.

2.) I had managed to convince this family (they were a wealthy vagabond family who traveled and lived in fancy tents during their hunts) that I was one of them. It was on thanksgiving, I think, so I ate and then went into the woods. I was supposed to be hunted by a mountain lion-- this was a somewhat supernatural version of a mountain lion, though. I was not to kill it; it had to kill me. After it did, I would transform into some similar creature and be able to live in the forest with it.

3. I had joined some Alcoholics Anonymous type group solely because the ladies who ran the group/owned the building happened to keep rescue animals there-- mainly baby raccoons. I never left, but once I finally did, I decided it was time for me to die. In this dreamworld, assisted suicides during which you were awake or partially awake during your funeral were commonplace, so I went with that. It lasted hours and hours; I had a helper who stayed by my side and explained things. I mostly just felt sleepiness. As I grew sleepier, I kept asking more and more questions and hallucinating a bit; I felt and saw myself walking down a street I used to live on and asked a flower (a rose with a human mouth with teeth and all), "After I die will I be whole again? Will I rejoin with all of the lost parts?'' and it said, "Yes, but it will be more difficult for you, because, well..." and it turned away. I nodded. My helper continued talking to me gently, announcing that I was changing (appearance-wise), and that my two children "from before" were there now.
The funeral ceremony itself wasn't allowed to begin until I was asleep so as not to cause any panic. I woke up before I actually managed to fall asleep.
__________________
Χρυσοσανδαλαιμοποτιχθονία
Tumblr - 8tracks - Spotify

Last edited by Chiomara; 08-01-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:50 AM   #1008 (permalink)
Be aware of the psyop
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,999
Default

had a horrible dream last night, im not sharing it because of the comments i got last time.

i might share my next dream
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:21 AM   #1009 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
Had several vivid dreams but I don't remember much anymore.

1.) I was having a very, veryyy long but pleasant conversation with someone online. I don't remember who he was. (His avatar looked fuzzy and faraway and it wore a white spandex suit--er, the person in the avatar I mean.) It was someone I had spoken to before but not extensively. He mailed me three gifts; one smelled strongly of perfume (it had been his mother's, he said) and contained various beads and jewelry parts. For making jewelry with, he said. I can't remember what the other two things were. Anyway, there was this place I wanted to go to; I think it was in between where he and I lived. It looked a bit like a grassy mound in an ordinary forest, but there was a small opening surrounded by stones-- big enough to crawl through, and after you did, it gradually opened up into a small cave that you could stand in. I remember him or someone mentioning the name Anthony a lot.

2.) I had managed to convince this family (they were a wealthy vagabond family who traveled and lived in fancy tents during their hunts) that I was one of them. It was on thanksgiving, I think, so I ate and then went into the woods. I was supposed to be hunted by a mountain lion-- this was a somewhat supernatural version of a mountain lion, though. I was not to kill it; it had to kill me. After it did, I would transform into some similar creature and be able to live in the forest with it.

3. I had joined some Alcoholics Anonymous type group solely because the ladies who ran the group/owned the building happened to keep rescue animals there-- mainly baby raccoons. I never left, but once I finally did, I decided it was time for me to die. In this dreamworld, assisted suicides during which you were awake or partially awake during your funeral were commonplace, so I went with that. It lasted hours and hours; I had a helper who stayed by my side and explained things. I mostly just felt sleepiness. As I grew sleepier, I kept asking more and more questions and hallucinating a bit; I felt and saw myself walking down a street I used to live on and asked a flower (a rose with a human mouth with teeth and all), "After I die will I be whole again? Will I rejoin with all of the lost parts?'' and it said, "Yes, but it will be more difficult for you, because, well..." and it turned away. I nodded. My helper continued talking to me gently, announcing that I was changing (appearance-wise), and that my two children "from before" were there now.
The funeral ceremony itself wasn't allowed to begin until I was asleep so as not to cause any panic. I woke up before I actually managed to fall asleep.
More of your "boring" dreams, eh?

It seems you have the most vivid and imaginative of anyone else I know actually.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:21 AM   #1010 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
had a horrible dream last night, im not sharing it because of the comments i got last time.

i might share my next dream


Just forget about the haters brah
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.