Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #61 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

lmao! well if theyd prefer vomit in place of ****, so be it.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #62 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
lmao! well if theyd prefer vomit in place of ****, so be it.
They'd probably prefer you just had the dog shit in your own yard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #63 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

ha, my dog actually doesnt **** on pavements day in day out. I guess she was just bursting. For the record i stay in the country and my dog gets to **** in the many surrounding fields.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #64 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
ha, my dog actually doesnt **** on pavements day in day out. I guess she was just bursting. For the record i stay in the country and my dog gets to **** in the many surrounding fields.
I live in the city and fantasize about running through fields whenever I happen to drive by them. I think you may have killed my fantasy a bit there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #65 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Better than cow **** atleast that stuff covers WIDEEEEE diameter.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #66 (permalink)
Moper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 504
Default

This thread is called "the most humiliating experience ever", not "Talk Excrement" you disgusting bastards.

A person can't innocently click on a thread without discovering references to vomit and fecal matter. What is this world coming to?

And don't say it's in the shitter or I'll personally smack you over the head with a typewriter.
The Fascinating Turnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:04 AM   #67 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,353
Default

This threads in the ****ter.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #68 (permalink)
Moper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 504
Default

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...

Something horrible has happened, james1 just suffered a gruesome accident and won't be able to participate in MB. I'm not yet aware of the details, but he's in a critical state and might not live.
The Fascinating Turnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #69 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

You're a bastard.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #70 (permalink)
Moper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 504
Default

^ We know we are
The Fascinating Turnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.