Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2005, 11:48 PM   #711 (permalink)
butt say x
 
mosesandtherubberducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"
Posts: 1,649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
dust and gases in the universe reacted w/ each other and in doing so.....condensed into a solid

dude, the posibilities of the amino acids to form the proteins that make a paramicium (one of the simplest orgainisms of all the known kingdoms) is such a big number mathmatically it is impossible and that is something simple w/o organs. think of us we have organs and organ systems even darwin said that he wasn't sure of his theory
__________________
Can I have a youtube video for a sig? There's a thing that says "Wrap [YOUTUBE] tags around selected text"
mosesandtherubberducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 11:53 PM   #712 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesandtherubberducky
dude, the posibilities of the amino acids to form the proteins that make a paramicium (one of the simplest orgainisms of all the known kingdoms) is such a big number mathmatically it is impossible and that is something simple w/o organs. think of us we have organs and organ systems even darwin said that he wasn't sure of his theory
Exactly, Darwin even admited to not even having a credible theory to explain the human eye.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 11:58 PM   #713 (permalink)
Whitewater!
 
Merkaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,885
Default

So do you all believe a God was behind the creation of the Universe? It answers more questions then the big bang theory but still seems a little cheesy.

The theory of creationism is just the word of man, just like the bible is. It's hard to believe such tales when it all acts as one big chinese whisper, you couldn't get a straight answer unless you talked to "God" himself. And he never answers because he's to busy watching Hurricne Katrina wipe out thousands of religous faithful. Are you telling me he doesn't have the power to stop a little bit of rain? Wheres the bible on that one. "Err and in the unfortunate event such as a Hurricane, God knows he will be sending many people to a better place"

**** off...
__________________
She thinks I'm a reclusive genius, she's going to be very disappointed when she finds out i'm a reclusive wanker
Merkaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 12:01 AM   #714 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba
So do you all believe a God was behind the creation of the Universe? It answers more questions then the big bang theory but still seems a little cheesy.

The theory of creationism is just the word of man, just like the bible is.
Im not condoning creationism persay, but i dont bye evolution, its a bunch of rubbish if you ask me.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 12:13 AM   #715 (permalink)
Whitewater!
 
Merkaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,885
Default

I'd have to say it's far more likely we came from monkeys than a magical adam and eve.
__________________
She thinks I'm a reclusive genius, she's going to be very disappointed when she finds out i'm a reclusive wanker
Merkaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 12:13 AM   #716 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Im not condoning creationism persay, but i dont bye evolution, its a bunch of rubbish if you ask me.
yeah right
evolution is scientific fact
they just cant tell you that so they dont offend the ***got hipocrite bitch ass christians
evolution has very few discrepancies.... i believe i have more knowledge of this than many of you consisdering i am sitting here.....right next to my copy of Origin of Species, which I have read, and my copy of the bible

hmmmmm.... Darwin supports his theory with 5 years of field research aboard the HMS Beagle, creates a scientific conclusion, is praised by the scientific community and backed by some of the greatest minds in history

the bibles version

and on the last day.... god created man....and there was man, and from this man he took a rib, and created woman
Backed by jesus loving redneck bastards

because of the seperation of church and state, schools no longer have to have a disclaimer stating " Evolution is just a theory", yes, it is true that evolution is a theory, but it a theory in the same way that realativity described by einstein is a THEORY, the thought that earth orbits the sun is THEORY, Continental Drift is a THEORY, The existance of atoms is a THEORY, and electricity is theoretical

THE EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION IS OVERWHELMING
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 12:19 AM   #717 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
yeah right
evolution is scientific fact
No...Its scientific THEORY you dumb son of a bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
hmmmmm.... Darwin supports his theory with 5 years of field research aboard the HMS Beagle, creates a scientific conclusion, is praised by the scientific community and backed by some of the greatest minds in history
And many of the greatest minds in history believed in creation, Issac Newton for example.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
the bibles version

and on the last day.... god created man....and there was man, and from this man he took a rib, and created woman
Backed by jesus loving redneck bastards
You know that women do in fact have one extra rib bone, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
because of the seperation of church and state, schools no longer have to have a disclaimer stating " Evolution is just a theory", yes, it is true that evolution is a theory, but it a theory in the same way that realativity described by einstein is a THEORY, the thought that earth orbits the sun is THEORY, Continental Drift is a THEORY, The existance of atoms is a THEORY, and electricity is theoretical

THE EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION IS OVERWHELMING
Please, leave and never return.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 12:23 AM   #718 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
No...Its scientific THEORY you dumb son of a bitch.



And many of the greatest minds in history believed in creation, Issac Newton for example.




You know that women do in fact have one extra rib bone, right?



Please, leave and never return.

i am sure the fact that women have an extra rib is because God took it out of adam......that makes complete sense....If you believe that, YOU are the dumb son of a bitch, not that you arent otherwise but....

and scientific theory IS im most circumstances.....scientific FACT.....if only you had the balls to quote the part of my post where I make that clear
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 12:26 AM   #719 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
i am sure the fact that women have an extra rib is because God took it out of adam......that makes complete sense....If you believe that, YOU are the dumb son of a bitch, not that you arent otherwise but....

and scientific theory IS im most circumstances.....scientific FACT.....if only you had the balls to quote the part of my post where I make that clear
So, you just consider that a odd coincidence?...And i dont need to quote the whole thing, not everything is based on theory, and even if many things are based on theory, it is a FACT that some theorys are more credible than others, im not saying that evolution dosent exist, just that it isnt anywhere near as credible as some people make it out to be.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 12:28 AM   #720 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
im not saying that evolution dosent exist, just that it isnt anywhere near as credible as some people make it out to be.

yes it is
you are wrong
your posts have no relavence
you know not of what you speak
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.