The Sexual Experience Thread (quote) - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #131 (permalink)
marquee moon
 
Roygbiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
She was a little bit on the chunky side , but I don't mind that
I get ya mate
Roygbiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #132 (permalink)
333
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 956
Default

Well hot damn, a lot has been said sense I've been gone. Here goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
That position is amazing, everyone needs to adopt that one. I also really love it when you're lying down on the edge of the bed with your legs up and the guys standing in front of you doing it like that. For some reason it really gets into the right pleasure region.
Ooh. I like that one, too. There's a new one we've been trying to get comfy with: sideways 69. Just like it sounds. It's difficult to figure out where to put your arms at first, but it seems to work best when both partners just hold on to each other legs. It become a tangle, but once you get into it, .

---

Blue, I agree with most of what you say; however, I don't think getting off is the furthest thing from what sex is really about. I see sex a form of release, sexual expression and sometimes communication. Really, though, there's only so much you can express with being inside someone or orally pleasing them - and that is "I want to make you ***." Also, I see sex in its most innate form - reproduction. If you want to talk more about this, PM me because I think these guys want to talk dirty on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydMM View Post
I think girls who masturbate are disgusting.
First of all, you are missing out - BIG TIME. Not only that, but in stating this you vicariously admitted how uncomfortable you are with your own body. I think this is the exact kind of behavior that mainstream media promotes in censoring the female body. I won't go down that end, though. I know I shouldn't take this personally, but it kind of offends me as a girl. I think it is females like you who leads on a shitty lay of a guy to believe he's doing well. You know, we all have our sexual preferences. There's no need to shit on people who have the awe and wonderment to explore their own bodies. I don't think it's selfish at all to make yourself cum. How will you know what truly gets you off unless you try yourself? So, there's a high probability that you won't answer this honestly, but have had an orgasm before?
333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #133 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Haha I love how you made my name suddenly represent my sexual behaviour! So do vanilla people like sex on film?
actually they do

vanilla people have sex of film and think it's the kinkiest thing in the world and it's oh so taboo
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:50 PM   #134 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Not a chance. I can give furniture orgasms just by sitting on it
You could make a living out of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
To me, above all else, sex should be a mutual connection and experience. I don't see it as a "trade of orgasms" or anything of that nature because I think that misses the underlying intent. It's a mutual form of expression and passion. I think so much of it is about communication and the overall mood and atmosphere.

I don't like the fact that a lot of people just see it as an opportunity to get themselves off, because to me, that's the furthest thing from what it's really about. I guess it helps that I personally enjoy pleasing, and I enjoy listening and paying attention to my partner to see what is best for them.

I won't go into too much detail in this post about what specifically I like, dislike and what not, but I think it's all the little things that make the sex good. You can't just thrust away for 15 minutes and hope you do your job; you have to pay attention to small details, use your imagination and keep it interesting. You have to really explore the other person, whether it be with your hands, finger tips, lips, tongue, whatever. You have to really listen to the other person, and see what makes them tick because everyone is different. You have to be very responsive, because that person will give hints, even simple through body language or breathing, to what they like.

I also personally feel I'm quite open, and have no problems being adventurous about it, but would never push anything on the other person that they wouldn't want because I respect their wishes; it is their body after all, not mine. As long as it doesn't involve some form of bodily waste, I'm probably willing to go with it. If nothing else, it will provide me with some new, interesting experience.

I think I have more to say on this whole matter, so I'll post again soon, but that's all that came to my mind at the moment.

Edit - Also, just in case anyone has any ideas, I'm not a woman.
Bold = lol.

That's just the perfect way to sum up how I feel, you have a way with words blue. It's all about respecting your partner (if you're in the right maturity range) and comprimising and being genuinely interested in pleasuring them. That's where incredible sex comes from. And from this you can actually learn a lot and gain valuable experience, I mean it really should never be boring.

Do you all think it's bad that I want it like ALL the time when I'm with someone? I feel like a boy sometimes. It's not that I want it to dominate a relationship but I'm a passionate person and sex is a really great way for me to express myself...amoung other things such a designing a beautiful outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydMM View Post
I think girls who masturbate are disgusting. Maybe it's a double standard, but I think it's more of a guy thing. Lmfao. It suits them better somehow. But I love pleasing a guy just because of the looks he is capable of giving. And from those, I find it enjoyable. Not only that, it is a sort of give and take situation. In the end, I love when a guy just lays on top of me. I find it comfy and sexy.
Ah..are you sure you're male? I think female masturbation is an incredibly natural process and if you want your girlfriend to be confident with her bits its a key way to do it. I could kiss the person who evented the vibrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
actually they do

vanilla people have sex of film and think it's the kinkiest thing in the world and it's oh so taboo
I really can't take you seriously with that damn avatar!

Haha ok if you want to think I'm a Vanilla girl that's fine, but you havn't been inside my head so you really don't know anything about my likes love.
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots

Last edited by Celladorina; 04-09-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #135 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

aww Vanilla did you delete your post? I already read and you are right....I was just teasing.....I'd like to get inside your mind and see what these taboo things are that you think are non-pc
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #136 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
aww Vanilla did you delete your post? I already read and you are right....I was just teasing.....I'd like to get inside your mind and see what these taboo things are that you think are non-pc
Ha no, I was trying not to double post! And
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:22 AM   #137 (permalink)
Such That
 
Bane of your existence's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 1,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Ah..are you sure you're male?
No
Bane of your existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #138 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane of your existence View Post
No
I checked out your picture again and i think you are. Im no doctor, nor is my opinion professional, but i would like to think I have a basic knowledge of anatomy.
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #139 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

I'm still like reading through majority of this thread but what is this myth I keep reading about it taking longer for women to orgasm?....if that's happening to you then you are doing it wrong lol. or she's lying to you.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #140 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
or she's lying to you.
That one. Although personally Iv had problems where I last to long/can't as well as the other. Its dependent on so many if/andsor buts. Especially butts.
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.