The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 02:24 AM   #861 (permalink)
Later on...
 
FireInCairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
I'm curious... high pitched moaning?
Hahaha yes very much so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane of your existence View Post
If you think she's down for it.
You mean my lady?
She was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
How does that come about? I'm curious...
Umm... My room mate picked up a girl at a *** bar somewhere, they woke my girlfriend and I up with their tumbling, this gave us a bit of inspiration to start fooling around, the noise of this attracted the attentions of my room mate who promptly opened the door and asked if we would be interested in making it a party.
__________________
O G MUDBONE: Only You can prevent forest fires.
FireInCairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:49 AM   #862 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
You all are a bunch of complainers. Just sit back and enjoy the fact that you have a chicks mouth wrapped around your ****.

Gosh.
lol i'm sure you'd like it if a guy just went down on you and starting biting down hard on your clit and pussy lips while slipping five fingers up your bumhole.....you'd just be like oh well atleast he's down there? what?

I agree with everything VF was saying. I also hate full on ball sucking. I had this one girl do it to me and it was so f'ing painful. I just dealt with it because I knew she was a one nighter but if my gf was doing that on a nightly basis I would definitely stop and correct here.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #863 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
lol i'm sure you'd like it if a guy just went down on you and starting biting down hard on your clit and pussy lips while slipping five fingers up your bumhole.....you'd just be like oh well atleast he's down there? what?
I'm just saying, there's a difference between awful head and being overly particular about how your nuts are handled.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #864 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
I'm just saying, there's a difference between awful head and being overly particular about how your nuts are handled.
I don't think it's overly particular. why settle for sub-par head when you can instruct the person that's performing it on you how to do it properly to your liking?
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #865 (permalink)
333
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I don't think it's overly particular. why settle for sub-par head when you can instruct the person that's performing it on you how to do it properly to your liking?
I'm going to have to agree with that. I'm very particular about kissing, and I don't think I could continue seeing someone if they were terrible and didn't adjust. Surprise, surprise, I'm also a little picky on head. I've only experienced mind-blowing cunnilingus from one guy and I showed him what to do. It's not a bad thing to speak your mind, and it's not any worse if you can do it in bed. I love it when guys tell me what they don't and do like, or hell, even guide me. There's something very sexy about a person who knows and goes after what they want.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #866 (permalink)
sleepe
 
Double X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: boston
Posts: 1,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireInCairo View Post
Umm... My room mate picked up a girl at a *** bar somewhere, they woke my girlfriend and I up with their tumbling, this gave us a bit of inspiration to start fooling around, the noise of this attracted the attentions of my room mate who promptly opened the door and asked if we would be interested in making it a party.
luckiest. person. ever.
Double X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:17 PM   #867 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
I'm going to have to agree with that. I'm very particular about kissing, and I don't think I could continue seeing someone if they were terrible and didn't adjust. Surprise, surprise, I'm also a little picky on head. I've only experienced mind-blowing cunnilingus from one guy and I showed him what to do. It's not a bad thing to speak your mind, and it's not any worse if you can do it in bed. I love it when guys tell me what they don't and do like, or hell, even guide me. There's something very sexy about a person who knows and goes after what they want.
I've given up on being given head. Guys just don't know how to make me get off like that. But as long as the sex is good I don't mind! And kissing has to be decent, but you can tell the person whether there's something you like or don't like about their kissing style.
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:21 AM   #868 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
I'm just saying, there's a difference between awful head and being overly particular about how your nuts are handled.
Next time you have a pair of nuts, and a girl treats them like a stress-ball, you'll know where the particularity originates from.



Edit:
Think about it like a guy pretending your tits are punching bags.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #869 (permalink)
Later on...
 
FireInCairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double X View Post
luckiest. person. ever.
It;s not really luck. More social circle and open mindedness I think.
__________________
O G MUDBONE: Only You can prevent forest fires.
FireInCairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #870 (permalink)
Aural melody discerner
 
Miltamec Soundsquinaez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: in a truck down by the interstate
Posts: 347
Default

Isn't sex great?
Oh man, I just love pounding the vag. Morning, noon, and night, I'll go to work on that thing like a technician, until she realizes who she was messing with.

So, my favorite position is The Reverse Totem Poles. You get one of those suction cup *****s, that you stick to the floor, and it will stand straight up. Lube it up, then pop it right in the anus. Then, what you do with the lady is, you get her to kind of straddle you, preferrably in a reverse position, ya know, that way she can kind of push off the floor, and you will both be receiving the in-out action. You can jam it in either one of her love holes. It doesn't matter. I prefer the anus, because I'm so insecure that I don't want to be sweeping the chimney alone.

Sadly, though, the lady doesn't always go for it, and's like, "Hey do what you want with your anus, but I don't get down for the beef curtains" and then you'll start crying and throwing a fit and say, "God, you never understand me, (sob*sob) I just want to mud my turtle," then storm out of the room. Usually, this will get you enough pity points, that you can go to brown town, but it's a total anger bang, and you know, when it comes to the anger bang, there's limited foreplay, so you can't really do the Reverse Totem Poles.

Find a bitch who likes it in the hershey highway, and if you can't, you'll probably still get to plow the back field, but not in the Reverse Totem Poles. See, the difference is if she doesn't mind donut making, then you can pull off the Reverse Totem Poles. Anyway, I hope this was a help in some small way.
__________________
Hello, my name is Luka. I live on the 2nd floor.

Last edited by Miltamec Soundsquinaez; 06-22-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.